You use this image at your own risk! Proceed with caution!
- ClockworkMod Recovery 126.96.36.199 unofficial MoDaCo Edition - DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro) - MD5: 8550e90105f299d65c4022f61df70de6
How to install - Windows, Linux and OSX
- Download the zip file above and extract to a directory
- Ensure USB debugging is enabled in 'Settings -> Development' and that, if on Windows, you have installed any requested drivers
- WINDOWS - double click 'install-recovery-windows.bat'
- MAC - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-superboot-mac.sh' followed by './install-recovery-mac.sh'
- LINUX - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-superboot-linux.sh' followed by 'sudo ./install-recovery-linux.sh'
That's it! Enjoy!
You can reboot to recovery by issuing the 'adb reboot recovery' command or using a reboot utility from the Android Market.