If anyone is willing to test and report sucess/failure, you can download the app for free on the Market:
1-click Recovery Flasher
For those wondering how it works, here is a review of the app working on a Motorola Cliq, thanks to CliqAnDroid:
For now, the app will offer to flash the following recoveries:
- CWM Recovery 184.108.40.206
- Amon_RA 2.2.1
- CWM Recovery 220.127.116.11
- Amon_RA 18.104.22.168
My app also support the following devices (as the time of writing this post):
- Motorola MB200: Cliq & Dext
- Motorola MB300: Backflip
- Motorola MB501: CliqXT & Quench
- HTC Glacier / MT4g
- LG GT540 Optimus (swift)
Btw, if you know other devices who could benefit from my app, PM me with:
- build.prop file from the phone,
- link to the most relevant recovery.img you know for the phone with name and version for each or better a link to a thread.
- if the recoveries aren't flashed using flash_image, please tell me the exact command that has to be used (from the phone, not from fastboot/adb).
Edited by adlx, 10 August 2011 - 02:48 PM.