Help - Stuck with error

Guest Jareth

Guest Jareth

Well the thing is I´ve updated my Lg GT540 on 2.3.2 Swiftdroid or something like that with fastboot long time ago. Then changed phone to HTC Desire and I wanted to put my old phone back on 2.1 and sell it. Running KDZ Updater probably wasn´t the brightest idea and now the when the phone boots it is always stuck on flashing Android logo. No matter how many times I flash it it still occurs. I think I can still get to fastboot ( Power + Camera get it to empty black screen) but it´s really long time since I´ve flash it and can´t find the guide I used. Please help me what I should do next me or direct me to some thread with guide how exactly use fastboot. Now I dnť care on what software version... I just want to get the phone running again. Thank you all very much.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stephen J. Knill

Well the thing is I´ve updated my Lg GT540 on 2.3.2 Swiftdroid or something like that with fastboot long time ago. Then changed phone to HTC Desire and I wanted to put my old phone back on 2.1 and sell it. Running KDZ Updater probably wasn´t the brightest idea and now the when the phone boots it is always stuck on flashing Android logo. No matter how many times I flash it it still occurs. I think I can still get to fastboot ( Power + Camera get it to empty black screen) but it´s really long time since I´ve flash it and can´t find the guide I used. Please help me what I should do next me or direct me to some thread with guide how exactly use fastboot. Now I dnť care on what software version... I just want to get the phone running again. Thank you all very much.

The partition layout is different between 2.1 and 2.2 or greater. (Difference between GEN1 and GEN2)

It is strongly advised that you do not attempt downgrading back to 2.1 unless you are fully aware of the specifics that it will entail (it's far from a short process really).

I would suggest just flashing the 2.2 stock release. (safer, easier and honestly the better option anyways.)

Edit: http://android.modaco.com/topic/332566-rom-zte-v9light-tablet-stock-roms/ <-- should get you heading in the right direction.

Edited by Stephen J. Knill