- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

muttombo

muttombo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for help to the community to try to solve my problem. Yesterday I upgraded my ZTE bladee restart does not turn on. The image of the android remains fixed and does not work even with the green button to turn off and the volume down button. help

k0zmic

k0zmic

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero & HTC Sensation XE

androrphin

androrphin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for help to the community to try to solve my problem. Yesterday I upgraded my ZTE bladee restart does not turn on. The image of the android remains fixed and does not work even with the green button to turn off and the volume down button. help

You could try removing the battery and replacing it after a couple of seconds. If it is still stuck on the green android then you will need to follow the debricking advice in the post above !

muttombo

muttombo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

You could try removing the battery and replacing it after a couple of seconds. If it is still stuck on the green android then you will need to follow the debricking advice in the post above !

Unfortunately it does not work. Android remains on the green but is stationary. Does not work either by pressing the two volume buttons. I think you can solve.

muttombo

muttombo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
solved with this guide
http://android.modac...-also-the-imei/
narrow escape thanks to all ... ... :)

muttombo

muttombo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Sorry again. I can not install the ROM. ZTE is one of my blades purchased from spain gen2. I will installing the wrong firmware? ask info thanks

pankajdere12

pankajdere12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:idea zet blade
  • Twitter:@pankaj
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for help to the community to try to solve my problem. Yesterday my idea ZTE blade restart and hang does not turn on. The image of the android

hydo1

hydo1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note II
  • Twitter:@tomhyde1

Sorry again. I can not install the ROM. ZTE is one of my blades purchased from spain gen2. I will installing the wrong firmware? ask info thanks

Are you flashing gen 2 ROMs? If you are flashing cyanogen mod then make sure that your system partition is large enough to accommodate it (it will say on the thread).

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for help to the community to try to solve my problem. Yesterday my idea ZTE blade restart and hang does not turn on. The image of the android

Have you followed the guide suggested at the top of the thread?

If someone has helped you give them rep and vote Posted Image their post.

Device History: 2xHTC Prophet - HTC P4350 - HTC Widfire (sold) - ZTE Blade (sold) - 3x Motorola Atrix 4G (touchscreen died all 3) - ZTE Blade (retired) - Sony Xperia T (couldn't hack it) - HTC One X (Died) - Samsung Galaxy Note II

http://thydewebdesign.co.uk

pankajdere12

pankajdere12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
,my idea zet blad is hang.....then stard but not fully started and showing the green android and idea sombol and not stard

pankajdere12

pankajdere12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
pleaase help me................

hydo1

hydo1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note II
  • Twitter:@tomhyde1
Have you tried the How to unbrick a ZTE Blade that is listed at the top of the Blade forums?

Also a bit of forum eticete don't bump a thread within a few minutes of making a post. You only bump if your thread gets buried.

If someone has helped you give them rep and vote Posted Image their post.

Device History: 2xHTC Prophet - HTC P4350 - HTC Widfire (sold) - ZTE Blade (sold) - 3x Motorola Atrix 4G (touchscreen died all 3) - ZTE Blade (retired) - Sony Xperia T (couldn't hack it) - HTC One X (Died) - Samsung Galaxy Note II

http://thydewebdesign.co.uk

pankajdere12

pankajdere12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i dont know.............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users