ZTE blade does not turn on after update

Guest muttombo

Guest muttombo

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for help to the community to try to solve my problem. Yesterday I upgraded my ZTE bladee restart does not turn on. The image of the android remains fixed and does not work even with the green button to turn off and the volume down button. help

Guest androrphin

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for help to the community to try to solve my problem. Yesterday I upgraded my ZTE bladee restart does not turn on. The image of the android remains fixed and does not work even with the green button to turn off and the volume down button. help

You could try removing the battery and replacing it after a couple of seconds. If it is still stuck on the green android then you will need to follow the debricking advice in the post above !

Guest muttombo

You could try removing the battery and replacing it after a couple of seconds. If it is still stuck on the green android then you will need to follow the debricking advice in the post above !

Unfortunately it does not work. Android remains on the green but is stationary. Does not work either by pressing the two volume buttons. I think you can solve.

Guest muttombo

Sorry again. I can not install the ROM. ZTE is one of my blades purchased from spain gen2. I will installing the wrong firmware? ask info thanks

• 1 year later...
Guest pankajdere12

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for help to the community to try to solve my problem. Yesterday my idea ZTE blade restart and hang does not turn on. The image of the android

Sorry again. I can not install the ROM. ZTE is one of my blades purchased from spain gen2. I will installing the wrong firmware? ask info thanks

Are you flashing gen 2 ROMs? If you are flashing cyanogen mod then make sure that your system partition is large enough to accommodate it (it will say on the thread).

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for help to the community to try to solve my problem. Yesterday my idea ZTE blade restart and hang does not turn on. The image of the android

Have you followed the guide suggested at the top of the thread?

Have you tried the How to unbrick a ZTE Blade that is listed at the top of the Blade forums?

Also a bit of forum eticete don't bump a thread within a few minutes of making a post. You only bump if your thread gets buried.