- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

muddley88

muddley88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi guys! I explain my situation and problem. Yesterday night I broke my orange san francisco :°°°( and now im looking for a new mobile phone with a budget around 150. Today, I wanted to rebuy a orange blade but I found out that there is the new Zte Skate/ Orange Monte Carlo. The techs are not bad at all and I like the idea of a so big display. However, reading this forum I read so many bad reviews that make me doubt the phone. Moreover, I need to buy my phone and unlock it because in three weeks im moving to estonia. So, will i find the way to unlock it??? what do u suggest me? Is the phone a good deal??? I loved my orange san francisco because the quality/price ratio.

tilal6991

tilal6991

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,781 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, Huawei U8150

Hi guys! I explain my situation and problem. Yesterday night I broke my orange san francisco :°°°( and now im looking for a new mobile phone with a budget around 150. Today, I wanted to rebuy a orange blade but I found out that there is the new Zte Skate/ Orange Monte Carlo. The techs are not bad at all and I like the idea of a so big display. However, reading this forum I read so many bad reviews that make me doubt the phone. Moreover, I need to buy my phone and unlock it because in three weeks im moving to estonia. So, will i find the way to unlock it??? what do u suggest me? Is the phone a good deal??? I loved my orange san francisco because the quality/price ratio.

There aren't really any bad reviews as such - it's just that you can get more for your money if you buy second hand.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to unlock it within 3 weeks - but if you have been an Orange customer for more than 3 months then they will give you the unlock code for £20.

I personally love the OMC. The display is very good, the touch screen is responsive and the battery life is amazing.

If you like my work or if I helped, click the Plus button.

philmein

philmein

Diehard

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Interests:E-Cigs
    expensive hobby
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo zte blade

There aren't really any bad reviews as such - it's just that you can get more for your money if you buy second hand.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to unlock it within 3 weeks - but if you have been an Orange customer for more than 3 months then they will give you the unlock code for £20.

I personally love the OMC. The display is very good, the touch screen is responsive and the battery life is amazing.

ditto +1 as above i find the phone great

i like a phone with 12mth warranty coz you never know when you will brick a phone just return it under warranty

Edited by philmein, 14 August 2011 - 01:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users