CyanogenMod 7 for ZTE Skate (Updated 06/01!!)

Guest tilal6991

Guest wrtease

very good rom working fine ,so here is my home screen with ice cream sandwich theme installed.

thanks for excellent rom.

tilal6991

post-833729-0-73618200-1319491261_thumb.

post-833729-0-57558800-1319491843_thumb.

post-833729-0-91412400-1319491857_thumb.

Edited by wrtease

it should do. Actually I have an idea which may not require me to make a new build. I will message you with the details soon.

Haha you're full of ideas !

Great if it improves battery life, it was the only thing really anoying

Hey, i am the new1 !biggrin.gif

I have this nice Rom on my Base Lutea 2 and one Problem:

I have no 3G on this Rom !

What can i do? Please help me

thanks unzaga

APN settings ???

Guest sergeant_tito

THX this build is great just the ADW launcher is laggy and i dont want to overclock(battery life is not that good)

could you buld a CM7 with launcherpro or maybe Ice Cream Sandwich launcher?

Guest dadashi

wot network are you using ? try deleting the apn settings & then re-entering them

I only get the "H" sign showing when Im surfing...its fast enough, it might even be 3G but the icon shows "H"....

I only get the "H" sign showing when Im surfing...its fast enough, it might even be 3G but the icon shows "H"....

H (HSDPA) this is the best signal we can get on this phone/ or on any phone, in UK at least, its up to 6 times faster than 3g wink.gif

i cant wait for t mobile to roll out 4g, apparently there already testing it around London, 16.5 times faster than hsdpa...

Edited by tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

I dont know about you guys, but this is very unstable on my phone. Sometimes it wont boot it gets stuck on the first bootscreen.

When i try to call someone the screen goes black and i have to pull the battery...

I dont have the oringinal ZTE skate but the MEDION P4310, I dont know if that has anything to do with it.

Really liked all the options like the powercontrol widget in the statusbar, but it was extremely slow even when turning all animations off.

Ok thats it,my arm has been twisted.

Ordered my OMC today,be here in morning.

How can I resist when I love cm so much on my blade.

I feel like a newbie all over again,back to the old days of fastboot to flash recovery.Assuming thats how we getting recovery on OMC,I not really looked much at OMC threads yet,but its looking lively!

Edited by Guest

Ok,when i serving,is not really fast @"h" !!!

Whenn i go back on my Base Rom,then it is fast!

I think ,it is not a Problem with the showing "h" is really no 3G! Can i change the Baseband?

Guest tilal6991
I dont know about you guys, but this is very unstable on my phone. Sometimes it wont boot it gets stuck on the first bootscreen.

When i try to call someone the screen goes black and i have to pull the battery...

I dont have the oringinal ZTE skate but the MEDION P4310, I dont know if that has anything to do with it.

Really liked all the options like the powercontrol widget in the statusbar, but it was extremely slow even when turning all animations off.

I would wipe data a couple of times and of you still find it unstable try installing one of the older nightlies and see if the unstableness exists there.