t-mobile not saying anything ?

Guest hammy94

Guest hammy94

hi all so i thought il go talk to t mobile seeing as orange and t-mobile are owned by the same person and t-mobile getting some of the same phones

so i spoke to someone one there messaging thing and she couldnt tell me much

any way heres what she said

Hannah: Hi there, my name is Hannah. I am part of the dedicated T-Mobile Online Sales Team. How can I help you with your new order?

Hannah: Hi Ryan

ryan: hi im look to get a zte skate but you web site dont have one but orange has it is there anyway of finding out weather t mobile would be getting the phone

Hannah: I am sorry we don't have any information on it

Hannah: To get more information on the future phone's, please call at 0800 956 2208.

anyone know if this is a stock one or they really dont know yet ?

Guest JasonLeeming

hi all so i thought il go talk to t mobile seeing as orange and t-mobile are owned by the same person and t-mobile getting some of the same phones

so i spoke to someone one there messaging thing and she couldnt tell me much

any way heres what she said

Hannah: Hi there, my name is Hannah. I am part of the dedicated T-Mobile Online Sales Team. How can I help you with your new order?

Hannah: Hi Ryan

ryan: hi im look to get a zte skate but you web site dont have one but orange has it is there anyway of finding out weather t mobile would be getting the phone

Hannah: I am sorry we don't have any information on it

Hannah: To get more information on the future phone's, please call at 0800 956 2208.

anyone know if this is a stock one or they really dont know yet ?

They aren't owned by the same company, they're just co-operating with each other to make their networks coverage better.

Edited by JasonLeeming

Guest Jeff 66

They aren't owned by the same company, they're just co-operating with each other to make their networks coverage better.

That was only the case until last year, when Orange and T-Mobile in the UK merged under the umbrella of a new company, Everything Everywhere.

This is what their website says:

Welcome to Everything Everywhere, one company running two of Britain's biggest brands.

As one company, we now have almost 28 million customers, 15,000 employees and 720 stores nationwide. We run two of Britain’s most famous brands – Orange and T-Mobile

http://everythingeverywhere.com/

Guest Simon O

The Monte Carlo is exclusive to Orange. Once the exclusivity expires at the end of September the phone will be available to purchase sim-free from other retailers. T-Mobile to my knowledge have no agreement to stock the phone at all.

Guest tillaz

strange if they are ran by the same company.

wonder why t mobile is 100 times better than orange lol i cant even get 1 bar signal with orange yet i get full signal hsdpa on t mobile with 250kbs.

cant wait to get it unlocked.

Edited by tillaz

Guest rbbrslmn

That was only the case until last year, when Orange and T-Mobile in the UK merged under the umbrella of a new company, Everything Everywhere.

This is what their website says:

Welcome to Everything Everywhere, one company running two of Britain's biggest brands.

As one company, we now have almost 28 million customers, 15,000 employees and 720 stores nationwide. We run two of Britain’s most famous brands – Orange and T-Mobile

http://everythingeverywhere.com/

my understanding is, that whilst t mobile and orange are seperate companies, they went 50-50 on everything everwhere, which controls their UK operations. so they are one company here but competitors internationally.