[ROM] [19-08] TripNDroid Mobile Engineering

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Lord_Baal

and i'm not able to flash my phone either with PCC and flashtool

it tell me that it can not install the driver, but i can connect my phone as mass storage device

With the Flashtools, there should be an "Gordon Gate" program.

Run it to install the Drivers.

Edit: I think i was misunderstanding the drivers that you needed. xD :P

Edited by Lord_Baal

Guest Meekos

Lol he is installing busybox! Everyone knows you dont install busybox in a custom rom. Also that flashtool installs freexperiarecovery NOT COMPATIBLE with my roms.

Chris would you be so kind to tell him how to use the old flashtool and that he doesnt need to install that crap :unsure:

Does everyone really knows? Are your sure? The world is a big place after all, with many people... Please, use a friendly language when you try to help people smile.gif

Guest scorp64

Everything works fine except for WiFi for me :( I faced the same issue with 101, 102 and 103...

By the time i could cover everything and inform the issue, Trip used to come up with another Rom :)

By the way, I am on BB71. Did a clean install everytime without any backup or restore!!

Please help with the Wifi issue!!

As usual, amazing Rom trip :) Smoothest GB Rom!!!

Guest aljahwari

Hi!

I still have THE SMS issue: i can't send or receive sms... When i try to send one, it stucks on "sending" even rebooting the SMS is still sending...

Of course i'm on bb71...

I had the Same issue on iris 101-103 and on wb 4... And also on cyanogen Zmod 7

Any suggestion?

Anyway this new beta seems a very good one... Very smooth!

The same with me but only when changing the local to arabic

Guest chunkylover2321

Will try this tonight. Been going through a heavy partying phase and my girlfriend is constantly using my computer to watch will & grace. I'm on wolfs version 3.5 rom but the battery drains incredibly fast. Even when phones not in use. Trips roms though are on a whole new level now. This looks like something else, something really special. looking forward to firing it up. Plus I only hear good things about trips roms, every rom has problems, god not even stock roms are perfect hence why people root. Keep up the good work trip.

Guest cjsabaki

Ok....Sorry...Busy day at work!!! LOL!!!

Almost all custom roms will come pre-rooted, unless theres a bad accident...OOOPS...I forgot to put it in the rom....Same is true of xrecovery ( but there are several versions of xrec and not all work the same...)

You should not need to re-root or re-instal busy box or xrecovery on a custom firmware, doing so in most cases will require a hail mary save me call to the flash tool and back to stock firmware... 8-(

2.2 and up, already has JIT enabled in the rom, do not try to run the " OPTOMISE " OPTION IN FLASH TOOL...

I believe the 2.3 se stuff requires new drivers ( ?? ) if you are using flash tool to install apps ect...PLEASE correct me if wrong!! :D :D

See flashtool thread for more info on ftf files and sin files...I gotta get back to work!!! ( slackin )

Best regards,

Chris

SMILE YA'AL ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mordebip

i tried with 3 different versions of flashtools

i also tried to flash with PCC but drivers dont work, in 3 different computers "different OS also"

i used the gordon ...

but no result

and trip i was not on freexperia my phone was on Tripnarc/tripnmiui so i guess the problem is not the "Crap" work of other devs

so pliz be respectfull

Edited by mordebip

Guest cjsabaki

i also tried to flash with PCC but drivers dont work, in 3 different computers "different OS also"

i used the gordon ...

but no result

and trip i was not on freexperia my phone was on Tripnarc/tripnmiui so i guess the problem is not the "Crap" work of other devs

so pliz be respectfull

Sorry been crazy here...what are you trying to flash with flash tool?????

Sorry trip had to come away from this rom, as good as it is, I just love your miui roms,

103 is great and your latest stock one is great as well.

Struggling to keep up with your releases mate to be honest. Your to quick trip.

Regards

Barry

Guest TripNRaVeR

i used the gordon ...

but no result

so pliz be respectfull

It has nothing to do with the rom you are on! If you use flashtool and you posted the log yourself then flashtool installs free xperia recovery and busybox! And that was exactly what you where doing, so you brick my roms everytime you use flashtool cause it messes with my busybox and xrec.

Guest jpminou

maybe somebody is lying here ????

edit: good evening all :D

couldn't test anything today,all day in bed :( fever...

Edited by jpminou

Guest mordebip

ok i m gona repeat

my phone was on TripNMiui and after and i flashed with tripndroid but i expected a little bug when i try to run any root app it tels that my phone is not rooted

i know that the problem is not on the rom

i just want to use flashtool to flash a stock 2.3.3 rom

i guess my usb cable is causing the trouble

i dont understand why it work with file storage and charging but not when i try to flash

sorry if i was a little agressif in my last post and thanks for yout help

Edit : problem solved, it was a driver problem, update service on w7 solved it

trip can you pliz look for the zip that i posted on trip n arc topic to solve the pb with timescape

Edited by mordebip

Guest TripNRaVeR

Use an older version off flashtool... I always use 0.24 and i will never change because it checks for NOTHING just plug in the xperia and hold back key and it starts directly to flash. I even flashed my own baseband with that flashtool. The baseband failed and the phone wouldnt boot... red light and it was gone. Seems bricked thats what i tought.

But i could just flash the SE baseband with flashtool 0.24 and the phone was back to normal.

Therefore no other flashtool then 0.24 for me.

Hey Trip, installed last night and had some time to test today:

Has always, thanks for another great ROM

everything works great so far been testing most of the day, only 1 freeze up earlier this afternoon and then after reboot was getting LauncherPro FCs/reboote again and it had a prob loading my widgets

reapplied my widgets and running smooth since

ROM is fast

great linpack and quadrant scores

my bluetooth headset works great

tested gps, wifi, data, sms, phone calls, Music all working without issues

one quick question for anyone, the double click to get music on lock screen is not implemented or is their a setting for this now? and if not, is their a lockscreen that works with this ROM that will have it.

Guest CausalVisitor

Friggin awesome ROM!

Some games (Angry Birds, 3D etc) FC for me. Did try fix permissions but still the same issue. I restored these apps using TB. Could that be an issue? Should I try downloading from market?

Again, what a beautiful ROM this is! Thanks Trip..

Guest highaltitude

Friggin awesome ROM!

Some games (Angry Birds, 3D etc) FC for me. Did try fix permissions but still the same issue. I restored these apps using TB. Could that be an issue? Should I try downloading from market?

Again, what a beautiful ROM this is! Thanks Trip..

Yes sometimes in some roms if you just dl the app from the market, but then use TB to restore the data of the game it works. I used to do that on some older TripNmiui roms, and it works great to get your game saves back.

Guest CausalVisitor

Yes sometimes in some roms if you just dl the app from the market, but then use TB to restore the data of the game it works. I used to do that on some older TripNmiui roms, and it works great to get your game saves back.

Yep, that worked. Thank you...

Guest jazen_f

SUPRISE!

tripnpower.jpg

+1 if you like what you see

-1 if you dont like what you see

B)

+1 For sure :-)

Also, is there anyway I could change the camera to the original xperia camera. To me it had more features.

Thanks in advance.

hi tryp

a complete day testing this rom

some games get fros

laucher settings brings m error

miui player works perfect turning off eq

battery settings>battery indicator style>pertcentage................dont work

i change the theme and then it works

apps like zoom camera get report error

come games report error even when thety came from market

market

msn