Photo

[Lockscreen][MiUI] DREAMLOCK [UPDATE Sep.12.11][DreamMixedv2.0]

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Poll: Apps to add (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Do YOU WANT WHATS APP SHORTCUT??

1. YES (9 votes [90.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 90.00%

2. NO (1 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

iggy2

iggy2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Devices:Xperia X10
hi tryantar, any news on an update?

zymphonyx

zymphonyx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:x10i
Nice! Working on erenz's miui 1.9.9! Really great job! Just wondering will whatsapp be added as a shortcut under messaging? :)

tryantar

tryantar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

hi tryantar, any news on an update?

yeaaaahhh im still working on it! promise by today =)

tryantar

tryantar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Nice! Working on erenz's miui 1.9.9! Really great job! Just wondering will whatsapp be added as a shortcut under messaging? :)

its possible, have to see if otber users want it too :)

iggy2

iggy2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

yeaaaahhh im still working on it! promise by today =)

woohooo, looking forward to it.

tryantar

tryantar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

woohooo, looking forward to it.

uhh its already up :3 DreamMixed 2.0 :)

zymphonyx

zymphonyx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

its possible, have to see if otber users want it too :)

Hmm alright, probably can set up a poll and see what the users wants :) I personally use whatsapp every minute of the day Posted Image

developerbuzz

developerbuzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:acer liquid
Love the lockscreen, would like to see a few small changes;

• Contacts added to the Phone link
  • Next Alarm time

iggy2

iggy2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
ok, guess it's just me, sitting at converting for over 1/2 hour, restarting and retrying

never mind working great after a restart

Edited by iggy2, 13 September 2011 - 04:33 AM.

iggy2

iggy2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
Thanks for the update and converted file tryantar, just wondering if anyone else having this issue, when I first setup the theme the unlock works great but after the first time it takes several times for it to unlock and most times I have to use one of the other unlock methods (messages, email, phone.....etc) any fix for this, did not have this issue with the arrow.

Also used both the 2.0 and 2.0 converted and the orange circles to get to the socal netoworking do not show, I have tried tapping the area anyways but nothing happens.

tryantar

tryantar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Thanks for the update and converted file tryantar, just wondering if anyone else having this issue, when I first setup the theme the unlock works great but after the first time it takes several times for it to unlock and most times I have to use one of the other unlock methods (messages, email, phone.....etc) any fix for this, did not have this issue with the arrow.

Also used both the 2.0 and 2.0 converted and the orange circles to get to the socal netoworking do not show, I have tried tapping the area anyways but nothing happens.

it doesnt work? :3... thats odd.... did you try double tapping do the finger dance or such? maybe it overlapped :3 sorry for the MASSIVE inconvenience. I have made i NEW lockscreen more elegant btw but it is still WIP not as many links but it should suffice =) still got gallery to deal with :P

iggy2

iggy2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

it doesnt work? :3... thats odd.... did you try double tapping do the finger dance or such? maybe it overlapped :3 sorry for the MASSIVE inconvenience. I have made i NEW lockscreen more elegant btw but it is still WIP not as many links but it should suffice =) still got gallery to deal with :P

lol, hi tryantar, yep have done the finger dance (tried my toes as well) not happening (not a big issue, might just go back to 1.5)...anyways looking forward to seeing the new lock screen.

tryantar

tryantar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Guys as promised :

my New Lockscreen
Elegence

Do enjoy and give feedback =D

yhlfh

yhlfh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi tryantar, thanks for the great theme. Some one in MIUI china forum have improved your previous version and add music control and album cover. see this My link
And I also made my own version for album cover, like this. Maybe you can mix it into your own release?Posted Image

tryantar

tryantar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Hi tryantar, thanks for the great theme. Some one in MIUI china forum have improved your previous version and add music control and album cover. see this My link
And I also made my own version for album cover, like this. Maybe you can mix it into your own release?Posted Image

Hi :D i do see thanks for telling me :D have you already modded it or is it a concept? because if you modded it to look that way i wouldn't mind you posting it :D just remember to link it back here :D if you hadn't I greatly thank you for the suggestion :D never thought of it :3 sadly i have my exams so i'll do it near the start of november :( sorry about that thanks alots tho :D

yhlfh

yhlfh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi :D i do see thanks for telling me :D have you already modded it or is it a concept? because if you modded it to look that way i wouldn't mind you posting it :D just remember to link it back here :D if you hadn't I greatly thank you for the suggestion :D never thought of it :3 sadly i have my exams so i'll do it near the start of november :( sorry about that thanks alots tho :D

Hi tryantar, it's not a concept, I already modded it and posted at MIUI china forum. I'm not claiming as my own, I claim it's a mod from original work. Sorry to hear that you have less free time, hope you will pass your exam. However, you can download my mod from this address, if someone may like.

tryantar

tryantar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Hi tryantar, it's not a concept, I already modded it and posted at MIUI china forum. I'm not claiming as my own, I claim it's a mod from original work. Sorry to hear that you have less free time, hope you will pass your exam. However, you can download my mod from this address, if someone may like.

Well thanks for the good work :D sorry if i misunderstood you or anything :P I will add the download to the OP and a BIG credit to you for still keeping it alive :) thanks :D

iggy2

iggy2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Hi yhlfh, could you advise how to install, do I just need to rename the file to mtz because when I extract it just creates two folders under miui\themes

yhlfh

yhlfh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi yhlfh, could you advise how to install, do I just need to rename the file to mtz because when I extract it just creates two folders under miui\themes

no need to extract, even no need to rename, just put it into SD/MIUI/theme

iggy2

iggy2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

no need to extract, even no need to rename, just put it into SD/MIUI/theme

Excellent, thank you yhlfh. Works great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users