Tegrazone sprinkle game on fr19

Guest aaww

Guest Silentchild

Hi. Have anyone had an issue installing the game sprinkle from tegrazone or the market? I can't install it even from the web based market. Any ideas ?

If i can recall its for gingerbread and above... may wan to check the details in market.

Guest salisbury_steak

Verified working on O2X Flair GB. And I agree, it's a fun game. Even worth playing for the sake of making your non-Tegra, non-GB friends drool with envy.

I was thinking about CM lately.

Is the CM stable enough ?

70 hours up now with vorkkernel, works fine. just a shame some of the hardware still cannot be optimized due to the nvidia userspace drivers not being open sourced by nvidia. otherwise nobody would use stock anymore, for sure :)

There are drivers and always have been. What's missing is a HAL, all that prevents is A2DP and FM radio.

I've been using it for ages, and it's brilliant IMO, massive improvement over stock stuff. Glad about that as I bought the phone based on CM support.

Guest dbbloke

There are drivers and always have been. What's missing is a HAL, all that prevents is A2DP and FM radio.

I've been using it for ages, and it's brilliant IMO, massive improvement over stock stuff. Glad about that as I bought the phone based on CM support.

I found it unstable, features not working or crashing, and battery life between excellent and terrible. Installing a nightly usually made it more unstable although sometimes got useful features which you would expect to be there anyhoe. Used it before I tried modaco and you can't compare the two, modaco is much better. If only there was a gr3 soon.

Horse for courses, I would sauce CM is easily better.

I have no stability issues, and everything that should work does :)

Nightly builds are all that you can use, recent ones have improved things a lot compared to earlier ones/RC1.