delete

Guest the_crevis

Guest pasanowitz

Is it possible to get the CM7 power widget to this Rom? Otherwise this feels and looks good, but I do miss the possibility to change from 2G-3G while in home screen.

Guest the_crevis

Why does rom come with car home? It of no use to me as I can't drive, is there any way of deleting it or having an option of installing it?

Well it may be of use to people who can :P and if you go into the system/app folder with root explorer or similar app you can delete it from there :)

Guest the_crevis

Is it possible to get the CM7 power widget to this Rom? Otherwise this feels and looks good, but I do miss the possibility to change from 2G-3G while in home screen.

I'm sorry but not really as cm7 is written differently and it would envolve a lot of editing etc which would basically turn it into cm7. However, the free power widget app from the market allows you to toggle 2g/3g from a widget on the home screen :)

Guest the_crevis

V2 won't start after flashing, it'll jam on the green android logo. With V1 there is no any problems.

Have you wiped data/factory reset prior to installation? Sorry that's the best I can suggest as it boots on my blade :/ unless your partition sizes are smaller and the ROM can't fit? I'm assuming your blade is GEN2 ;)

Guest the_crevis

is it possible to get just the kernel in a zip to flash on my 2.2 rom?

I wouldn't think so as the 2.6.35 kernel is for android 2.3 Also, what would be the point? However, there's only one way to find out: do a full nandroid backup and try flashing it.

Guest the_crevis

yes but i cant find a zip that only has the 2.6.35 kernel and not the rest of the gfs rom :(

Well if you look at the kernel source code thread you should find a link to just it there, or you could extract the boot img which is basically the kernel from my rom then there you have it :)

Guest Shapetsau

Have you wiped data/factory reset prior to installation? Sorry that's the best I can suggest as it boots on my blade :/ unless your partition sizes are smaller and the ROM can't fit? I'm assuming your blade is GEN2 ;)

Yes I have wiped and it's gen2. I am using CWM 3.0.2.7, so can that affect to this problem? I have flashed a few times 128MB roms, so my partition size wouldn't be too small.

I am now sad, because V2 doesn't work and V1 is so brilliant rom, except ringtones don't work, so I can't use this rom. :(

Edited by Shapetsau

Guest the_crevis

Yes I have wiped and it's gen2. I am using CWM 3.0.2.7, so can that affect to this problem? I have flashed a few times 128MB roms, so my partition size wouldn't be too small.

I am now sad, because V2 doesn't work and V1 is so brilliant rom, except ringtones don't work, so I can't use this rom. :(

Here is a CWM patch to fix the ringtones issue which you can flash over crevitus v1 :)

patch: ringtones_fix.zip

its getting silly... taking a rom and making some modifications to it is not a new rom. Plz, make mods, not roms... that way we can have a large database of mods to offer to the community to customize our rom the way every users like it... after all, customization is what its all about. There are so many roms based on leaked kernel now on modaco and there should be only one or two... and hundrends of mods

Edited by kogos

Guest feckineejit

I looking to change the boot image to one i use on blue ginger, can you tell me where i can find it? i thought it was in system/media/ but i cant find it there.

Guest the_crevis

I looking to change the boot image to one i use on blue ginger, can you tell me where i can find it? i thought it was in system/media/ but i cant find it there.

If you mean the boot animation it is in system/media folder, if you mean the boot.img then its in the zip file of the ROM, not any folder.