Blade kernel 2.6.35 for Leak Version

Guest burstlam

Guest reluctant_traveller

can this kernel in some way solve the bluetooth issues (doesn't automatically reconnect to paired devices, like car kit) in gsf b26?

I have not used bluetooth on this phone since the Android 2.1 ROMs, so I do not know if my phone will have issues.

Having said that, I would like to try pairing the blade with one of those sony ericson wrist watchy thingies because I am quite forgetful at checking on SMS and e-mail due to having phone on silent at work.

This would be nice to fix!

...also, tomg's v7 cm patch has a big 2d speedup by setting textures to 16bit. Apparently any higher and it gets rendered in software. Wonder if a similar tweak has/could be done with this kernel?

Edit: um, maybe that wasn't a kernel change :-s

Edited by tcpaulh

Good Work, but i noticed one issue.

I updated kernel in GSF19 to version 2.5.1 from this topic and getting FC in Beautiful widgets when i try to tap weather icon.

The same. But I have Blade Mix 2.3 Simple. I had to install the earlier version of Beautiful widgets (3.54). Now no FC.

Good Work, but i noticed one issue.

I updated kernel in GSF19 to version 2.5.1 from this topic and getting FC in Beautiful widgets when i try to tap weather icon.

The same, but with Ginger Stir Fry b26 ?!?

The same. But I have Blade Mix 2.3 Simple. I had to install the earlier version of Beautiful widgets (3.54). Now no FC.

The same, but with Ginger Stir Fry b26 ?!?

Thanks. This version works.

The same...i thought i broke something with a new program that jokes with a lot of hidden things...

I reinstalled the whole rom (Monfro CAE v2) and still problem with Beautiful Widgets...

Now with BW 3.54 everything is ok also here.

So it is not related with 2.5.1 kernel (the last i tried is 2.4.4, which is cooked in rom)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mitchde

I can see changes in the source in the past 2 weeks.

Does new build comes up or sre there some problems with the source changes since V2.5.2 build?

THANKS

Edited by mitchde

• 7 months later...
Guest Markiv

Hi Burstlam,

I know you are busy with the AKOP ICS ROM... but can you please mirror the 2.4.2 or whichever kernel update which is good for Blue Ginger V5.?

I am going back to old ROMs and checking what I am missing from them and already found one and started a thread in ROM Customization but i desperately need OC on this ROM, so please mediafire it..... :D