Need to know if Tmobile will let me return my phone?

Guest Janic jones

Guest Janic jones

I got an Android S, and I am returning it because I want the Iphone instead. Its been under 30 days and I sent it to my mother (because I am at college) but I just realized I forgot to send the phone charger! Will they accept it without it? What would I have to do to make them accept it if they cant without the charger? If I send my phone charger now it wont get there in time... HELP!

20110731175227433.jpgspy camera3g mobilesbuy electronics online

Guest Stephen J. Knill

I got an Android S, and I am returning it because I want the Iphone instead. Its been under 30 days and I sent it to my mother (because I am at college) but I just realized I forgot to send the phone charger! Will they accept it without it? What would I have to do to make them accept it if they cant without the charger? If I send my phone charger now it wont get there in time... HELP!

So much dead space in that post... ack!

No, they will not accept it while the charger is missing.

The only time they will accept a "return" with missing components is for repairs (Then only the phone and battery need be taken in).

To "make" them accept it... you need to return all the contents of the box (and sometimes the box itself too), they will need to be undamaged (This includes scratches on the screen etc, if you have removed the protective plastic they will often refuse a refund/exchange unless due to hardware fault.)