KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,720 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio
I ended up doing small update after all. :) Few minor tweaks to graphics and overall appearance. Added auto-brightness on-off switch. There are now 10 buttons.

There seems to be a little bug switching from auto-brightness to normal brightness. Last auto-brightness value sticks untill screen backlight (or screen itself) goes (or is turned) off. Next time backlight goes on, it's in preset brightness value. Not much I can do about it and works well enough for me.

GingerLeak-CM-PW10-5-Scroll-all.zip
[wifi, data, gps, bt, snd], vib, brightness, air, sync, rotate
http://www.mediafire...xo5nsauxe4utvhr
MD5:29555B19C2966A36EECEF3E08CCAD3BF

Edited by KonstaT, 06 October 2011 - 02:35 PM.

gavin08

gavin08

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
Thanks thats great could have more brightness settings but still good. Seems to be working fine for me. :D

Edited by gavin08, 06 October 2011 - 07:36 PM.

Posted Image

Bloodyme

Bloodyme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

will this work with CAE 1.2?

YES, IT WORKS ;)

Bloodyme

Bloodyme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I ended up doing small update after all. :) Few minor tweaks to graphics and overall appearance. Added auto-brightness on-off switch. There are now 10 buttons.

There seems to be a little bug switching from auto-brightness to normal brightness. Last auto-brightness value sticks untill screen backlight (or screen itself) goes (or is turned) off. Next time backlight goes on, it's in preset brightness value. Not much I can do about it and works well enough for me.

GingerLeak-CM-PW10-5-Scroll-all.zip
[wifi, data, gps, bt, snd], vib, brightness, air, sync, rotate
http://www.mediafire...xo5nsauxe4utvhr
MD5:29555B19C2966A36EECEF3E08CCAD3BF

Great!!!!

It would be PERFECT if you maneged one version with Green circle battery mod :)

But it´s already great!!

Thank you very much.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,720 posts

Great!!!!

It would be PERFECT if you maneged one version with Green circle battery mod :)

But it´s already great!!

Thank you very much.

Asked and answered at least once every page.

Actually battery mods and most of theming related stuff is in framework-res.apk. This notification power widget is in SystemUI.apk. Most gingerbread themes replace these both files. If you want to use this with a theme, you should install the theme first, then this power widget and see what it looks like. :)

If you want it to look like in my screenshots, there is also my themed version in previous page post #12. Its got a green circle battery mod.

Amit.V

Amit.V

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
can you please help me. i need such a widget only with wi-fi, rotate, aeroplane and gps. is it possible to create one? the scrollable is not so comfortable.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,720 posts

can you please help me. i need such a widget only with wi-fi, rotate, aeroplane and gps. is it possible to create one? the scrollable is not so comfortable.

Leaked gingerbread is already old and outdated. We have custom ROMs that are based on official gingerbread release. I'm not going to make any more of these for the leaked version.

I will build a batch for Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie sometime later when I have time.

Amit.V

Amit.V

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
what's Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie?

Guess i'm not updated. is there anyway that you can explain to me how to change it? i'm using MSCF. it's the fastest rom i've tried so far, but the widget is not so compatible with it? and it gives me a weird "default" message instead of the usb mounting option, which crashed the notification drawer. any idea?

As far as the widget itself goes, i'm good with the one i'm using right now, but it could be perfect if there was any way to remove the BT button, so i'll have the wi-fi and the rotate, which i use the mose without scrolling.

Thanks for your patience and hard work

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,720 posts

what's Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie?

Guess i'm not updated. is there anyway that you can explain to me how to change it? i'm using MSCF. it's the fastest rom i've tried so far, but the widget is not so compatible with it? and it gives me a weird "default" message instead of the usb mounting option, which crashed the notification drawer. any idea?

As far as the widget itself goes, i'm good with the one i'm using right now, but it could be perfect if there was any way to remove the BT button, so i'll have the wi-fi and the rotate, which i use the mose without scrolling.

Thanks for your patience and hard work

Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie is my ROM.
http://android.modac...s5-android-235/

MSCF = Monte Carlo Stir Fry? MCSF is based on ZTE Skate (Orange Monte Carlo) stock ROM, this add-on is only for the leaked gingerbread. No wonder if you have problems...

iMaddy

iMaddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
how to get a standard SystemUI?

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,720 posts

how to get a standard SystemUI?

Just re-flash what ever ROM that you are using.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users