VegaComb 32. build 9 available

Guest simonta

BUMP!

I'm not sure if I'm hijacking this thread or not, but since my problem is around this ROM & this build please hear me out!

Advent Vega.

mod stock 1.10 v2

Vegacomb 3.2 build 9n

.....and various other combinations for Vegacomb, but this is the most stable for me.

Thanks to all of the developers on this project but because of you, I can no longer be happy using the solid but 'boring' Corvus ROM! Unfortunately the Vegacomb ROM is very unstable on my vega and periodically crashes (1 minute after boot up to half an hour after). Assuming the problem is with dud NAND's, are there any other .apk's that I can take out and put outside the core ROM so that it doesn't keep falling over? Is there anything else that I can do, bar buying a new machine?

Edited by gazidoc

Guest Diveokidoki

Good evening, could some one please explain how to exactly wipe data and dalvick cache as I do wipe cache before loading V8.1 but still get android error messages, your advise is appriciated.

Jeff

Guest mitchb23

Good evening, could some one please explain how to exactly wipe data and dalvick cache as I do wipe cache before loading V8.1 but still get android error messages, your advise is appriciated.

Jeff

Are you using CWM ?

If so you wipe the dalvick cache under advanced options. I think from memory the wipe data and wipe cache is on the first screen of CWM.

Jeff

I pretty much just used this video to install vegacomb last weekend - it's a little out of date but the process hasn't changed.

Guest Diveokidoki

Thanks Mitch,

but is still have the problem as before that google maps is trying to update and it doesnt allowme to update any thing on market????

Jeff

Are you using CWM ?

If so you wipe the dalvick cache under advanced options. I think from memory the wipe data and wipe cache is on the first screen of CWM.

Thanks Mitch,

but is still have the problem as before that google maps is trying to update and it doesnt allowme to update any thing on market????

Jeff

It may be this problem...

http://tabletroms.com/forums/vega-rom-development/1923-%5Brom%5D-%5B3-2%5D-vegacomb-3-2-build-9n-update-1-a-262.html#post28502

Apparently a Market problem appears when you install Update 1 straight over 9n without a reboot.There will be a fix for this in short time on Tablet Roms. Or install 9n then boot up then install Update 1.

Guest Diveokidoki

Hi Mitch,

Allesolved now after a clean install, great stuff

It may be this problem...

http://tabletroms.com/forums/vega-rom-development/1923-%5Brom%5D-%5B3-2%5D-vegacomb-3-2-build-9n-update-1-a-262.html#post28502

Apparently a Market problem appears when you install Update 1 straight over 9n without a reboot.There will be a fix for this in short time on Tablet Roms. Or install 9n then boot up then install Update 1.