[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

They already compiled 2.6.35 before me? buh I'm sad and depressed right now :(

by the way, he is still uploading, calm down, give him some time...

Edited by TigTex

Guest Racerboy

NEW ROM: #210 link on 1st post :)

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP 1ST AND THEN A TOTAL CLEAN WIPE BEFORE INSTALLING AS PER 1ST POST INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS thx.......

Edited by Racerboy

Guest vamshistunner

lol Its not 2.6.35 its 2.6.32. There was no working FM in the last one, so fixed it now. And i am not gonna give competition to you, you are the one who should be doing 2.6.35 :)

Guest Racerboy

by the way, he is still uploading, calm down, give him some time...

no its a new revised version of 2.6.32.9

and thx :)

Guest wooly_sammoth

First impressions: Absolutely Brilliant. That is the fastest that I have got through the initial setup and that includes when I had an HTC Desire. The touch screen feels responsive and smooth and the calibration is spot on. I didn't notice any phantom letters using the stock keyboard and it's only the fact that I've gotten used to Go Keyboard that I will be installing it again

I still find it amazing that a small, realatively cheap bit of plastic can be such a fully functioning smart phone.

Big thanks Racerboy.

Guest mladenovic73

First impressions: Absolutely Brilliant. That is the fastest that I have got through the initial setup and that includes when I had an HTC Desire. The touch screen feels responsive and smooth and the calibration is spot on. I didn't notice any phantom letters using the stock keyboard and it's only the fact that I've gotten used to Go Keyboard that I will be installing it again

I still find it amazing that a small, realatively cheap bit of plastic can be such a fully functioning smart phone.

Big thanks Racerboy.

I agree,it is exellent ROM.Thanx racerboy,brilliant job.

There is no ring lockscreen,no big dill

Guest Racerboy

I agree,it is exellent ROM.Thanx racerboy,brilliant job.

There is no ring lockscreen,no big dill

hmm only 4 on their, as yet the most upto date version of cmparts/settings is currently fc-ing all the time on new builds for us...hopefully get the extra choices soon.....:)

Guest mladenovic73

hmm only 4 on their, as yet the most upto date version of cmparts/settings is currently fc-ing all the time on new builds for us...hopefully get the extra choices soon.....:)

Thanx racerboy

have you guys tried out the CWM mod touch screen version yet, i love it, speeds up things alot.......Link on the 1st post

It excellent :). I'm still getting used to it.

Guest shiner69

sweet well done.. Do you have all the google apps? (Market, maps etc)? If so, how did you manage it?? I've been struggling all day haha, help a brother out.

I did a clean install followed straightaway by the 20110815 full gapps, rebooted, asked me to sign in with google and the rest was there. I have had trouble installing the internet side of the racer until now. The 209 version installed it all and I am very happy. Don't know if this helps at all?

Guest lfernandes

I've flashed the room (with old kernel, not Vamshistunners kernal) over old room without wipe (only to test) FM radio works great and no force closes until now, system still fluid and. Wath's the diference between the old and the new kernel? For now I'll stay with old kernel too test or untill new room released.

Guest mladenovic73

post-851179-0-05726600-1317363956_thumb.Something is dreining my batery.I dont use many aps.If you can help me it will be nice.There is some pcs

post-851179-0-80613000-1317363945_thumb.

Over the night down by almost 20%

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest Racerboy

I've flashed the room (with old kernel, not Vamshistunners kernal) over old room without wipe (only to test) FM radio works great and no force closes until now, system still fluid and. Wath's the diference between the old and the new kernel? For now I'll stay with old kernel too test or untill new room released.

the new #210 rom has vamshistunners version#2 kernal included, his 1st version radio did not work plus other minor related issues

changes are: kernal works with radio app, performance tweaks, corrected recording issues....

the best way to see how well the rom performs is to do a full wipe, then this eliminates any conflicts from previous roms/files :)

Guest Racerboy

@mladenovic73

did you do a full clean install of ROM?

also suggestion, charge battery full, go into CWM advanced and wipe battery stats, charge again for 1 hour......see if any difference

maybe use a task killer on auto settings to kill every hour or 1, i dont really use them myself

test the above suggestions out

i will check myself later :)

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

@mladenovic73

did you do a full clean install of ROM?

also suggestion, charge battery full, go into CWM advanced and wipe battery stats, charge again for 1 hour......see if any difference

maybe use a task killer on auto settings to kill every hour or 1, i dont really use them myself

test the above suggestions out

i will check myself later :)

Yes a full clean instal.I will delete batery stats.I dont use task killers anymore there are draining batery a lot.