WinPho7 update

Guest weeo

Hey all,

Just made a update of my old theme

Winpho7 but has more extras...

theres the link, youtube.com/theandroidcity

Also my next vid will be iOS4 for Miui and then hopefully to cm7 and other droids ;P

cya thanks

Guest rockstarszzzz

Hey all,

Just made a update of my old theme

Winpho7 but has more extras...

theres the link, youtube.com/theandroidcity

Also my next vid will be iOS4 for Miui and then hopefully to cm7 and other droids ;P

cya thanks

I know you din't intend to share it this way - but it seems like you are directing us to your video that shares a .zip folder full of warez!

Could you please refrain from sharing pirated versions of any apps if possible?

There are developers out there working their ass off to make those apps so that you could make those pretty videos - but not by showing off how you distribute and encourage piracy!!

The perfect forum for you to share this sort of stuff (if you intentionally want to carry on) will be - mobilism forum.

I know you din't intend to share it this way - but it seems like you are directing us to your video that shares a .zip folder full of warez!

Could you please refrain from sharing pirated versions of any apps if possible?

There are developers out there working their ass off to make those apps so that you could make those pretty videos - but not by showing off how you distribute and encourage piracy!!

The perfect forum for you to share this sort of stuff (if you intentionally want to carry on) will be - mobilism forum.

No, I didn't mean to do it like that, it was just easier to give the apps quick and easy... but yea I'm nit gona do that again then... thanks for pointing that out