Starting BBS: MuMaYi BBS
- Any working ROM with xRecovery
- FTF bundle posted below
- Xperia_AniKing_V3.0.0.zip posted below
- Arc2.3.4 transplantation,All the work except theme
- Lean and beautification, very smooth
- Battery to 1% accurate
- Join z kernel
- Add to Reboot
- Timescape can show music Gmail photos
- Take Xloud and BE
- International keyboard
- Theme color is black
- Retain market
ROM installation method:
1. Reboot into xRecovery and make a back-up of your current ROM. (You'll need a working xRecovery or else it will say Device/SD Card busy).
2.Wipe the following in xRecovery:
- Factory Reset
- Wipe Cache Partition
Into the Advanced Options
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Wipe Battery Stats
3.Go to install Custom Zip and choose sdcard Xperia_AniKing_V3.0.0.zip
The following steps are only required if you don't have the new 2.3 kernel and .71 baseband, if you do have them you can reboot your phone and enjoy this ROM.
4.Turn off the phone by taking out your battery when ROM installation is finished
5.Open Flashtool and flash the FTF Bundle I made available for download. Press on Flash and follow the steps given to put your x10 into flashmode and flash the baseband and kernel.
6.When Flashtool is finished you can plug out the USB, turn your phone on and enjoy this ROM!
FTF bundle (2.3.3 kernel and baseband .71
Finished.... thank you eyeryone```