B7610 and TV OUT

Guest Isascaboy89

Guest Isascaboy89

Hi to everybody.

I'm the creator of the b7610 community in this wonderful forum.

Now i have an issue for you.

When i connect my b7610 to the tv I can't hear audio...video it's ok but i can't hear audio...

Any suggestion?

Guest Russian-Patriot

depends what app u use - samsung app or for example TCPMP, what TV u use, setting of ur TV and 1000 other options...try another settings

Hi to everybody.

I'm the creator of the b7610 community in this wonderful forum.

Now i have an issue for you.

When i connect my b7610 to the tv I can't hear audio...video it's ok but i can't hear audio...

Any suggestion?

Edited by Russian-Patriot

Guest Isascaboy89

Hi russian and thx for the anwer...well for app i use both samsung player and windows media player, the tv settings are the default one and the tv is a samsung lcd...

Edited by Isascaboy89

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Isascaboy89

Hi...unfortunatly nobody is helping me in solving this issue...a temporary solution is to "send" the audio to bluetooth speaker...but i want a final solution for solving once at all this problem

Guest sunnyrio

Well I somewhat had the same problem. My first question would be, if you use normal audio cable does the sound go trough. If yes, than the tv cable is at fault. I use a nokia tv cable and it's nearly perfect i just had to cut the edge to be able to plug it in. Before I bought this cable I tried to other ones, but with one of then I didn't have picture just when I pulled it out a little, and with the other one there was nothing. I hope this is helpful.

Guest sunnyrio

Did you try a normal audio cable or a headset? Maybe the audio out of the phone is at fault. And if not did you try to reflash? Or just a hard reset?

Guest Isascaboy89

Yes...i've tried to connect my phone to 4 tv but the result was allways the same...thank for your attention sunnryo, i hope we can solve this problem togheter

Guest sunnyrio

Did you mean by the same cable your cable? Or just the same kind of cable? If your friend didn't use your cable, than try to use his/her cable instead of yours.