TurboSIM unlocks the OMC!!

Guest tilal6991

Guest glossywhite

I've tried all the methods shown here, but none of 'em seem to be working, anyone got any other ideas?

Here's the best idea; wait for a proper unlock :)

Guest glossywhite

:'(

Me no want orange, Me want Giffy!

Well, saying that, doesn't seem like I've got much of a choice

- Thanks

Likewise. giffgaff are my only network.

Guest zomgbugs

Got the turbosim working with nokia x2, but when putting it into the mc, and using codes 0030/0032/0096 takes me to sim unlock page, I've tried all of the given codes; some of them tell me to enter the sim unlock code - others let me use the phone, but it just doesn't connect to any of the networks.

It shows GiffGaff in the network section, but there's just no service.

Edited by zomgbugs

Guest ninjagordy

Got the turbosim working with nokia x2, but when putting it into the mc, and using codes 0030/0032/0096 takes me to sim unlock page, I've tried all of the given codes; some of them tell me to enter the sim unlock code - others let me use the phone, but it just doesn't connect to any of the networks.

It shows GiffGaff in the network section, but there's just no service.

once you run it in the other fone 0030 , back in omc 0032 an then set the apn settings or it only dials out and texts out...no incoming calls texts

turn data on as well....

Guest zomgbugs

once you run it in the other fone 0030 , back in omc 0032 an then set the apn settings or it only dials out and texts out...no incoming calls texts

turn data on as well....

I'm not too worried about data right now, because setting up the apn is straightforward, but I just can't get any service on the phone - it just refuses to connect to the O2 network, so right now - no calls/texts in either direction.

Guest zomgbugs

I'm not too worried about data right now, because setting up the apn is straightforward, but I just can't get any service on the phone - it just refuses to connect to the O2 network, so right now - no calls/texts in either direction.

Btw, I don't know if it matters, but I'm using the latest cm7 when trying to do this.....

So, does it matter if I'm using this? or should I use the BlueMonte Rom?

Edit: (Turns out it didn't matter, but the BlueMonte rom responded differently to the codes I entered than cm7)

Edited by zomgbugs

it does work , but one issue is a delay when other people text you , other than that it perfect , had it now for a month , to solve the incoming text problem change to gsm only after you have texted , or just ask them to phone u back . it does work . the ebay link has gone , but look for xsim , nothing else as far as im aware.

Guest zomgbugs

it does work , but one issue is a delay when other people text you , other than that it perfect , had it now for a month , to solve the incoming text problem change to gsm only after you have texted , or just ask them to phone u back . it does work . the ebay link has gone , but look for xsim , nothing else as far as im aware.

I already have X-Sim, got it from here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260877444322?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649