Photo

[ROM][GEN1-2-3] Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 (Android 2.3.5)

* * * * - 46 votes

• Please log in to reply
1141 replies to this topic

Anekc

Anekc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
KonstaT, I found a bug. USB charging is disabled, but the phone still charging. No charging animation, but the graph shows that the phone is charging
and would be more comfortable if the usb charger has a widget
Attached File  screenshot-1327200222110.png   57.87KB   39 downloads

as well as the phone does not fall asleep. On Rls-6 the battery was better, the phone itself does not wake up

sorry for my english =)

Anoop_S

Anoop_S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
It works fine for me except the camera ......
when i start the camera it says camera error cannot connect to camera. Is there any patches that i need to install to make my camera work ???

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

It works fine for me except the camera ......
when i start the camera it says camera error cannot connect to camera. Is there any patches that i need to install to make my camera work ???

You need to install a kernel that has support for the latest camera sensor. Try in this order:

Optional kernels:
-M-MHMP-RLS9-Undervolt-Kernel-Gen2.zip (thanks to wbaw and burstlam, source)
http://www.mediafire...fdieke4sgtir4n9
MD5:30082A193E6483C5473D58385E83EC90
-M-MHMP-RLS9-Swedish-Stock-Kernel-Gen2.zip (latest stock kernel with wifi driver)
http://www.mediafire...ob7we5f7e9swp6b
MD5:CEC036E5DE02EB408EBE18757B81FD82
-M-MHMP-RLS9-Malaysian-Stock-Kernel-Gen2.zip (stock kernel with wifi driver)
http://www.mediafire...5sa8w7suim1hb1j
MD5:B442394AD8864EAD01F240345B99CCA9

rikerone

rikerone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
I've loaded this and it's great, very smooth. However I've got 2 issues:

1) The SMS "to" address book is empty. Normally u tap on it to choose a contact. The contacts are synced to google. I've tried all sorts of ways to resolve without success (including deleting them all from phone and google mail and resynching). Don't think this is rom specific as had same issue with CM 7.1, which partly prompted me to try this ROM.

2) Can't send or receive MMS. On O2. I've tried changing between the pre-configured APN choices which are contained in Settings. Tried altering them. Didn't have the issue on CM 7.1. The MMS won't send and the application crashes and closes.

I've seen from research other people with these issues but wonder please if anyone has any ideas as have not been able to solve. I've tried a fresh factory reset and reinstall of the rom, (without any apps reinstalling on a google resynch, only resynching the contracts).

Anoop_S

Anoop_S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

You need to install a kernel that has support for the latest camera sensor. Try in this order:

Thank you very much ....:)

can you also tell me how to flash them???

Do i have to wipe before i flash??

aneesasil

aneesasil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I have just installed this rom and its working wonderfully well on my IDEA Blade. I had to install the swedish kernel update for the camera to start working. Thanks to all the members here who have been so supportive and helpful. As for the sms recipient bug it seems something at least I can continue without. I have checked the camera, and GPS both are working perfect. Thanks again to all here !

Anoop_S

Anoop_S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
Thank you very much
konstat for developing this rom i was stuck with custum rom and now i can use it there are many people who brought the blade from idea cellular now i can help them out too the swedish stock kernal fixed the problem of the camera .... Once again thank you very much..:D

Snaku

Snaku

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Have been using this custom undervolt kernel since last week.

With minimalistic uses I find the battery is really really good, I'm running on battery for 50 hours and in those 50 hours it lost 22% battery (still have 78% battery left), this while wifi was turned on for 25 hours.

Anoop_S

Anoop_S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

i just noticed that the overclock feature is not working after flashing the camera fix it was working before i flash it....
now the max frequency in nofrills is 600Mhz....

There is a mentioning about a overclock kernal and the corresponding camera fix on this link http://android.modac...880-gen2-blade/

can i use that kernals with this ROM???

swedish stock kernal fixed the camera problem

Edited by Anoop_S, 23 January 2012 - 01:27 PM.

baalu

baalu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:LG P500

I have just installed this rom and its working wonderfully well on my IDEA Blade. I had to install the swedish kernel update for the camera to start working. Thanks to all the members here who have been so supportive and helpful. As for the sms recipient bug it seems something at least I can continue without. I have checked the camera, and GPS both are working perfect. Thanks again to all here !

hi

i also bought idea blade....have optimus one also....

but the letdown is...this blade has got 256 ram...

i want to how you clockwordmod ur device..i tried with rommanager...it downloads the new 5.0.2 clockwork

but gets stuck at green android screen..can u give me a solution as u did on ur idea blade

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts

i just noticed that the overclock feature is not working after flashing the camera fix it was working before i flash it....
now the max frequency in nofrills is 600Mhz....

There is a mentioning about a overclock kernal and the corresponding camera fix on this link http://android.modac...880-gen2-blade/

can i use that kernals with this ROM???

swedish stock kernal fixed the camera problem

Stock kernels don't have overclock support.

Also the undervolted kernel should have support for that newer camera sensor (and overclock support and other goodies). You have to re-install the ROM to get the original wifi driver back first. Install Moldovan-Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9.zip and M-MHMP-RLS9-Undervolt-Kernel-Gen2.zip after that (no wipes needed if you already have MMHMP installed).

Edit. Forget, it seems that you had already tried that. Thought you had one of those chinese blades but apparently it's indian? Can't keep up anymore since it seems we have couple of new camera sensors now.

Can you confirm that camera works with swedish stock kernel but not with the malaysian stock kernel?

Edited by KonstaT, 23 January 2012 - 03:58 PM.

chaosfoevr

chaosfoevr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE-SWDISH SNOW RLS-7
  • Twitter:@rajatshrestha

hi

i also bought idea blade....have optimus one also....

but the letdown is...this blade has got 256 ram...

i want to how you clockwordmod ur device..i tried with rommanager...it downloads the new 5.0.2 clockwork

but gets stuck at green android screen..can u give me a solution as u did on ur idea blade

Try the older version of cwm.....like 3.*.*..worked for me....

mpx200'05

mpx200'05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu G3 & ZTE Blade
edit: double post

Edited by mpx200'05, 23 January 2012 - 06:29 PM.

running Swedish Snow on Blade & Stock 4.0.4. with root on Jiayu G3

mpx200'05

mpx200'05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Hi KonstaT!

First of all - brilliant work!

The smoothness and fluidity of this ROM has baffled me to wits' end. Din't know Gingerbread Launcher could be this smooth!

I haven't got the chance to see how my battery performs but I'm sure it won't drain that bad as I know you yourself are much of a battery lover.

I've modded your ROM to work with toggle 2G/3G app in-built. This app will turn off 3G and switch to 2G as soon as screen is switched off. This 2G connection is enough to perform background sync and also will prevent battery loss due to continous 3G connectivity. Tried and tested. Works like a charm!

• Flash file 1: ROM_Mod_Link
  • Flash file 2: ROM_Modfinalclean_Link
  • Reboot now.
  • You will have Toggle 2G/3G icon in the app drawer. Change settings according to your needs. Default is 'manual'. By changing to automatic you can get it to do above described toggle.
  • Done!

Is this toggle 2g/3g still possible with the latest release?

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts

Is this toggle 2g/3g still possible with the latest release?

Yeah, read the first post. It will direct you to this post. Haven't updated the instructions but I'm sure you'll get the idea.

Edited by KonstaT, 23 January 2012 - 06:33 PM.

mpx200'05

mpx200'05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Yeah, read the first post. It will direct you to this post. Haven't updated the instructions but I'm sure you'll get the idea.

searched for just toggle... thanx!

I'm not using 3g anymore is there another option to disable 3g?

Edited by mpx200'05, 23 January 2012 - 06:59 PM.

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
You have an option in Settings->Wireless & Networks->Mobile Networks->Network Mode->GSM Only (meaning 2G only). It's a basic Android setting, part of every ROM.

Also you could use the notification app for Toggle2G, it has a widget witch toggles 2G/3G.

By the way, the Automatic mode does not work correctly, at least for me, in RLS9, it did worked in RLS7. When I enable mobile data, it doesn't swich to 3G, but remains in 2G. I didn't wipe so it could be the problem. I'm OK with the manual method anyway.

Edited by elrond_bs, 23 January 2012 - 07:29 PM.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

mrkobayashi

mrkobayashi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Thanks for this ROM. Was getting really bogged down with CM7 - random reboots and screen freezes. I'm incredibly impressed with MMHMP Everything works fine, no issues and just installed the undervolt kernel. Better and more stable than CM7.

You're the best, good work fella!!!

Anoop_S

Anoop_S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Stock kernels don't have overclock support.

Also the undervolted kernel should have support for that newer camera sensor (and overclock support and other goodies). You have to re-install the ROM to get the original wifi driver back first. Install Moldovan-Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9.zip and M-MHMP-RLS9-Undervolt-Kernel-Gen2.zip after that (no wipes needed if you already have MMHMP installed).

Edit. Forget, it seems that you had already tried that. Thought you had one of those chinese blades but apparently it's indian? Can't keep up anymore since it seems we have couple of new camera sensors now.

Can you confirm that camera works with swedish stock kernel but not with the malaysian stock kernel?

I have tried the swedishsnow its working for me with the swedish stock kernal i i think that the zte has released an update for my blade(idea)

http://wwwen.zte.com...a/mobile/India/

it is in the link above choose wcdma and blade (idea) in that link to see the update. can you get the camera driver from that release???
Forgive any mistakes iam new here.

EDIT ; i'll check the malaysian kernal and reply soon

Edited by Anoop_S, 24 January 2012 - 07:59 AM.

Akash P

Akash P

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR
==Wrong Post==

Edited by Akash P, 24 January 2012 - 09:07 AM.

Sony Xperia ZR ( C5502) (Rooted!)

Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time, to figure out whether you like it or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users