Photo

[ROM][GEN1-2-3] Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 (Android 2.3.5)

* * * * - 46 votes

• Please log in to reply
1141 replies to this topic

jerrin

jerrin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

I have tried the swedishsnow its working for me with the swedish stock kernal i i think that the zte has released an update for my blade(idea)

http://wwwen.zte.com...a/mobile/India/

it is in the link above choose wcdma and blade (idea) in that link to see the update. can you get the camera driver from that release???
Forgive any mistakes iam new here.

EDIT ; i'll check the malaysian kernal and reply soon

have you tried the upate from Zte, do you know for what it is thanks

Anoop_S

Anoop_S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

Can you confirm that camera works with swedish stock kernel but not with the malaysian stock kernel?

The camera works with both swedish stock kernel and malaysian stock kernel ........

Anoop_S

Anoop_S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

have you tried the upate from Zte, do you know for what it is thanks

I realyy hope that its the gingerbread update i didnt tried it yet

jerrin

jerrin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

I realyy hope that its the gingerbread update i didnt tried it yet

Have only seen one and its the usb driver, so no gingerbread update yet :( Posted Image. between which would you suggest for Idea Blade Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 or Swedish Snow thanks.

uumeshh

uumeshh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Ideos X5, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@uumeshh
Dear Konsta T,

First of all i want to thank you for your great work.

I have a chinese version of Blade (v-880) with 256 Mb RAM running froyo 2.2.2

I installed your ROM . It worked great and installed correctly, but after a reboot the touch screen became unresponsive. I tried all the kernels,
but the touch screen just wont respond. Can you please tell me how to fix it. i have gone back to the stock ROM for the time being.

Thank you in advance.

Anoop_S

Anoop_S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Have only seen one and its the usb driver, so no gingerbread update yet :( Posted Image. between which would you suggest for Idea Blade Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 or Swedish Snow thanks.

If you want looks l would suggest MMHMP coz its got a cool battary meter but i think swedishsnow is the more updated release

jerrin

jerrin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

If you want looks l would suggest MMHMP coz its got a cool battary meter but i think swedishsnow is the more updated release

Thanks just wanted to know whether Swedish snow is fully working.

DarkCrono

DarkCrono

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Dear Konsta T,

First of all i want to thank you for your great work.

I have a chinese version of Blade (v-880) with 256 Mb RAM running froyo 2.2.2

I installed your ROM . It worked great and installed correctly, but after a reboot the touch screen became unresponsive. I tried all the kernels,
but the touch screen just wont respond. Can you please tell me how to fix it. i have gone back to the stock ROM for the time being.

Thank you in advance.

It's confirmed by me, same phone. Just reflash kernel and make a wipe in dalvik cache. Sometimes just a wipe in dalvik cache makes the job.

Colossae3.23

Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720

Thanks just wanted to know whether Swedish snow is fully working.

I'm not expert but I went from MMHMP to SS last week, and haven't had a single fault. Its a UK blade with OLED screen, TPT'd to Gen 2.

uumeshh

uumeshh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Ideos X5, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@uumeshh

It's confirmed by me, same phone. Just reflash kernel and make a wipe in dalvik cache. Sometimes just a wipe in dalvik cache makes the job.

Thank you

Got it working. wondering if overclock patch can be added to the stock kernel. As the camera doesnt
work with the overclock kernel

Cristian Gohl

Cristian Gohl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:V880 China Unicom

Thank you

Got it working. wondering if overclock patch can be added to the stock kernel. As the camera doesnt

You tried undervolted kernel? First page.

On my chinese version work.

DarkCrono

DarkCrono

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Thank you

Everything works on mine. Camera, wifi, gps, bt, etc (undervolt kernel)

Anoop_S

Anoop_S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Everything works on mine. Camera, wifi, gps, bt, etc (undervolt kernel)

I think the undervolt kernal wont work on every blade it didnt work with my blade (idea cellular)

sangajoute1

sangajoute1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi,

I'm using MMHMP RLS9 for the past two days and I've come across two problems,

1. Phone would vibrate each time an incoming / outgoing call connects.

2. I flashed swedish stock kernel coz without it the camera would not work, but now i don't have the smartassv2 governor. I have other governors and the max clock speed is 600.

Please help in fixing these problems as I would like to have a good battery backup and the vibrate on call connect just annoys me.

Thank you so much for the wonderful ROM.

Other ROMs I've used are CM 7.1.0, CM 7.2 KANG, SS RLS2

SS RLS2 have no problems other the ones I found in MMHMP RLS9.

DarkCrono

DarkCrono

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Hi,

2. I flashed swedish stock kernel coz without it the camera would not work, but now i don't have the smartassv2 governor. I have other governors and the max clock speed is 600.

Please help in fixing these problems as I would like to have a good battery backup and the vibrate on call connect just annoys me.

I don't consider the incoming/outgoing call vibration a problem, this identifies when the other person hang their phone, so if you had it on the ear you will know. if you put the headset on the top, the phone doesn't vibrate. 

Edited by DarkCrono, 29 January 2012 - 04:55 PM.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

Hi,

1. This is an android feature. It is not a problem/issue/bug, but I understand it can be annoying. I've made an add-on for Swedish Snow that disables this feature.

2. Stock kernel is a kernel that comes with stock ROM. Stock ROM is a software that comes with a phone when you buy it or with an official update. Stock kernels don't have overclock support or any other added features (e.g. governors). I only provide them as an add-on because some users have issues with e.g. camera sensor. Camera issue probably won't be sorted before ZTE decides to follow GPL agreement and publish the kernel source code.

sangajoute1

sangajoute1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

1. This is an android feature. It is not a problem/issue/bug, but I understand it can be annoying. I've made an add-on for Swedish Snow that disables this feature.

2. Stock kernel is a kernel that comes with stock ROM. Stock ROM is a software that comes with a phone when you buy it or with an official update. Stock kernels don't have overclock support or any other added features (e.g. governors). I only provide them as an add-on because some users have issues with e.g. camera sensor. Camera issue probably won't be sorted before ZTE decides to follow GPL agreement and publish the kernel source code.

Hi KonstaT,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. No vibrate on call connect works. I need one more advice from you - As I am using the swedish stock kernel to make the camera working, there is no overclock support as you have pointed out, so I would like to know what frequency should I set and what governor should I use to get the most out of my battery. And what is I/O scheduler and which one should I use cfq / noop. Sorry for asking but I'm really new to android and dont know a thing about it.

Your help and your time is very much appreciated.

DarkCrono

DarkCrono

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Hi KonstaT,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. No vibrate on call connect works. I need one more advice from you - As I am using the swedish stock kernel to make the camera working, there is no overclock support as you have pointed out, so I would like to know what frequency should I set and what governor should I use to get the most out of my battery. And what is I/O scheduler and which one should I use cfq / noop. Sorry for asking but I'm really new to android and dont know a thing about it.

Your help and your time is very much appreciated.

Even if you change anything in No Frills, this will not make any influence in a stock kernel.

sangajoute1

sangajoute1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Even if you change anything in No Frills, this will not make any influence in a stock kernel.

Thanks for the info, my phone is now in perfect working condition.

Tolma4

Tolma4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
just in case it might be usefull, I calibrated the proximity sensor my Zte Blade successfully - https://market.andro...2Vuc29yQ2xpYiJd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users