Quidco user? save £45 on cost of Orange Monte Carlo

Guest hecatae

Guest hecatae
£20 cashback on the Orange Monte Carlo PAYG now just £119.99, was £149.99. Plus free Orange cash card pre-loaded with £25 for every new customer purchase (hide details)

Details- £20 cashback on the Orange Monte Carlo now just £119.99, was £149.99. Plus free Orange cash card pre-loaded with £25 for every new customer purchase

- Please not that this will initially track at a lower amount and update to the correct amount once the purchase is confirmed

- This offer/voucher code was correct at the time of publishing

- It is important that you check your order summary before purchasing

- In the event that the offer/voucher code does not work please refer to our help pages

- Discount can not be applied to your order after you have made your purchase

- The retailer reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time

http://www.quidco.com/orange-pay-as-you-go-phones/?ac

makes the skate about £74.99 if you take the cashback and the cashcard

Guest nick_sub

Thanks hecatae. Not sure the Orange credit is worth much to me but an OMC for £100 is very tempting, especially now we have the turbosim.

Edit: I suppose you still have to buy the £10 top up though, so £110 plus £25 credit really?

Edited by nick_sub

Guest Chris Type R

Thanks hecatae. Not sure the Orange credit is worth much to me but an OMC for £100 is very tempting, especially now we have the turbosim.

Edit: I suppose you still have to buy the £10 top up though, so £110 plus £25 credit really?

I wouldn't count on the TurboSim.

Guest hecatae

sorry as an orange sim card owner i forget about the £10 credit

Guest nick_sub

I wouldn't count on the TurboSim.

Why is that?

Edit: Just caught up with today's posts on that thread so can see why now. Still potential there but without knowing if that will work I'll probably stick with my Blade for now.

Edited by nick_sub

Guest trueno2k

http://www.quidco.co...u-go-phones/?ac

makes the skate about £74.99 if you take the cashback and the cashcard

Shouldn't it be 89.99 inclusive of topup voucher and quidco admin fee taken out but the details aren't that important...

Just wanted to know if anyone confirm/prove this offer that is posted on quidco's website is real please? Has someone got a OMC by going through this quidco offer?! I really would like to know whether this offer is true, that you do in fact get the 25£ Orange Cashcard (Barclays) Mastercard for signing up as a new customer on top of the cost for the phone + 10£ call voucher, plus a 20£ cash back offer from quidco minus the 5£ per year admin fee!... If this is true how exactly do I ensure I get the 25£ Orange cashcard and 20£ quidco cash back?

Hope to hear some good news! Thanks

Guest Chris Type R

Shouldn't it be 89.99 inclusive of topup voucher and quidco admin fee taken out but the details aren't that important...

Just wanted to know if anyone confirm/prove this offer that is posted on quidco's website is real please? Has someone got a OMC by going through this quidco offer?! I really would like to know whether this offer is true, that you do in fact get the 25£ Orange Cashcard (Barclays) Mastercard for signing up as a new customer on top of the cost for the phone + 10£ call voucher, plus a 20£ cash back offer from quidco minus the 5£ per year admin fee!... If this is true how exactly do I ensure I get the 25£ Orange cashcard and 20£ quidco cash back?

Hope to hear some good news! Thanks

The £5 admin fee is an annual charge. If you don't already use Quidco, I'd recommend that you investigate it. I've received £547.58 back over the last 3 years.

I can't confirm the deal as I ordered a few days before it became available :(

I'd imagine that you have some protection under the distance selling regulations. There's a 7 working day cooling off period I believe. Although I'm not sure how long one would have to wait to receive the cashback card and for the quidco purchase to track.

Guest trueno2k

The £5 admin fee is an annual charge. If you don't already use Quidco, I'd recommend that you investigate it. I've received £547.58 back over the last 3 years.

I can't confirm the deal as I ordered a few days before it became available :(

I'd imagine that you have some protection under the distance selling regulations. There's a 7 working day cooling off period I believe. Although I'm not sure how long one would have to wait to receive the cashback card and for the quidco purchase to track.

Thanks for the reply, but not the answer I was looking for... I have spent hours yesterday looking online for any indication that people are getting the 25£ orange cash card and also getting 20£ (minus 5£ if they have not paid the admin fee) and that is why I have come here to ask these questions... Hope that there people here can help me answer my questions, as I really don't wanna get my hopes up when this offer falls through if I go ahead and buy an OMC via quidco's offer, pay 129£ 99P and not get anything back from quidco's advertised discount offer...

Thanks for the replies...

Guest Chris Type R

Thanks for the reply, but not the answer I was looking for... I have spent hours yesterday looking online for any indication that people are getting the 25£ orange cash card and also getting 20£ (minus 5£ if they have not paid the admin fee) and that is why I have come here to ask these questions... Hope that there people here can help me answer my questions, as I really don't wanna get my hopes up when this offer falls through if I go ahead and buy an OMC via quidco's offer, pay 129£ 99P and not get anything back from quidco's advertised discount offer...

Thanks for the replies...

Then might I suggest you ask the question on the Hot UK deals site thread as well ?

I ordered through quidco on Sunday. The phone arrived yesterday (Tuesday) and I also got an email from Orange with an offer code for the £25 cash card yesterday which I've applied for. They give you £30 credit actually then use £5 of that as the usual application fee for the card, so you get £25 left. I think the main danger is that the email might get ignored or trapped by spam filters - there's nothing in the phone package talking about it.

I have not yet got the cashback in my quidco account. I'm going to query it if it doesn't arrive later this week.

Guest trueno2k

Then might I suggest you ask the question on the Hot UK deals site thread as well ?

I have yet to register myself an account on HUK, however, I should have asked these questions where I found the source of information which should have been the common thing to do... So yeah, it's a good suggestion! ^_^

I ordered through quidco on Sunday. The phone arrived yesterday (Tuesday) and I also got an email from Orange with an offer code for the £25 cash card yesterday which I've applied for. They give you £30 credit actually then use £5 of that as the usual application fee for the card, so you get £25 left. I think the main danger is that the email might get ignored or trapped by spam filters - there's nothing in the phone package talking about it.

I have not yet got the cashback in my quidco account. I'm going to query it if it doesn't arrive later this week.

Okays, thanks for the prompt reply... I hope you get the prepaid 25£ Orange Cash card and your quidco tracking gets sorted out! ^_^ ...

SOooo, I might just go through with this deal via Quidco, hopefully I won't get robbed of my cashback from Quidco and failing the application for a 25£ prepaid Orange Cash card... I hate the feeling of being scammed for something from deals like Quidco is offering and not getting what is offered via reasons which deny my eligibility for the discount offers... Lets just keep our fingers crossed and that we won't get scammed...

Cheers! ^_^

Guest B.A.Nana

Thanks for the heads up, I've just joined Quidco and ordered the OMC. So, currently paid £129.99 for phone and £10 credit, we'll see about the rest. My intention is to continue for 3 months and then switch onto giffgaff, if someone doesn't crack the unlock in the meantime. Hopefully works out even better for me, I should get an extra £5 per month off me Orange Broadband/phone.

At some point I guess I'll be posting about sorting out the Orange branding and bloat. I've read the first thing to get shut of is the Orange Maps App, is this correct?.

Cheers

Edited by B.A.Nana

Guest B.A.Nana

Hello Paul ,I am afraid that it has not been possible to process some or all of the airtime top-ups you have ordered.

your order number: xxxxxxx

Please be assured that you have not been charged for the airtime because the airtime has not been applied to your mobile.

You will be able to perform the Top-up/s once you have received and activated your phone, either by signing up to manage your account on-line or by calling 450.

Well, this is the reply I got to ordering their Dolphin tariff on the £10 credit on the Orange SIM included. Not sure what the implications are. I guess I'll find out over the next few days.

Edited by B.A.Nana

• 3 weeks later...
Guest trueno2k

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread.

can i use the credit on my orange card to transfer funds to my paypal account?

need something to buy lol

It's worth a try, however you may get charged for transferring money from the cash card to your paypal account... BUT, I ain't entirely sure though ^_^

On a side note, I'm still waiting for Quidco to come back to me about my cashback from the Monte Carlo 20£ cashback offer that I am owed, damn quidco tracking system didn't work for me!!!... I had to raise a claim and now waiting to see if I am able to get the cashback or whether they say Orange has denied them the cashback and so I won't get the entitled 20£ cashback which sucks if that happens... I wasn't banking on Quidco getting my cashback, I believe in these cashback offers like I believe in the government system (which is very little)...I just think they're all a bunch of liers to lure in punters!!!... Just my 2cents worth...