Photo

24 Oct Gr1 (7.1.0): CMCR (CyanogenMod) for the LG Optimus 2X FREE Online Kitchen

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Diskbox

Diskbox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus 2x
Anyone tried flashing the latest nightly then the options pack? Guessing it wont work but might try it anyway :)

+1 for a nightly kitchen builder ;)

SuperSkill

SuperSkill

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Games, Phones And Freedom To Do Whatever
  • Devices:LG p990,Motorola Defy
  • Twitter:@SuperPils
Hi PaulPosted Image

Thanks again for amazing work. We all want an online kitchen for this mixture with auto updates for the nighlys. At least all of us enjoy flashing a little bit of this and a little bit of that. If you could please make it feel more like the MoDaCo releases would be really nice as it looks better, has among other things better camera(and the camera option to save on external). Thanks for still supporting my phone as I don`t get a new one every week. Will keep supporting this page, even after optimus 2x support are history Posted Image

g6hoq

g6hoq

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:Asus eee Pad / LG Optimus X2
  • Twitter:@g6hoq
+1 for a nightly kitchen

p.s. is it possible to flash a nightly after this cm7/modaco or will it break the tweaks Paul included.. ?

Regards

achim w.

achim w.

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus Speed ((German)

+1 for a nightly kitchen

p.s. is it possible to flash a nightly after this cm7/modaco or will it break the tweaks Paul included.. ?

Regards

Oh - have there been tweaks. I didn't notice, just thought Paul started to play around and therefore created the kitchen. Could you please inform me about the tweaks?

g6hoq

g6hoq

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:Asus eee Pad / LG Optimus X2
  • Twitter:@g6hoq

Oh - have there been tweaks. I didn't notice, just thought Paul started to play around and therefore created the kitchen. Could you please inform me about the tweaks?

Tweaks is probably the wrong word Posted Image, see 1st paragraph of this topic;

"Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hi all!

I thought i'd try out CyanogenMod 7.1.0 on my Optimus 2X, so I built myself an update zip (with my MCR optimisations). I wanted to play around with the options so I built myself a kitchen."

boto12

boto12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:Optimus 2X / Xoom Z6004
  • Twitter:@boto12

Tweaks is probably the wrong word Posted Image, see 1st paragraph of this topic;

"Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hi all!

I thought i'd try out CyanogenMod 7.1.0 on my Optimus 2X, so I built myself an update zip (with my MCR optimisations). I wanted to play around with the options so I built myself a kitchen."

The Paul rom ins 3/4mb bigger then CM original (with much more apps) so probably there is something extra inside.
Also would like to know what..

achim w.

achim w.

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus Speed ((German)

The Paul rom ins 3/4mb bigger then CM original (with much more apps) so probably there is something extra inside.
Also would like to know what..

The bigger size is because of the market already included I guess

Ph4nt0m

Ph4nt0m

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus 2X
Which BB should we use? I had problems with 823 and I have "unknown" bb after one day of use with 725 gigner too. Should I use some other one?

SuperSkill

SuperSkill

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Games, Phones And Freedom To Do Whatever
  • Devices:LG p990,Motorola Defy
  • Twitter:@SuperPils
HIPosted Image

Is it possible to include the stock camera app, more markets, the mirror and share apps from LG, the standard google (and LG launcher) and custom kernels as options, even most apps from the mcr rom as options? And the nightly builds updates would be nice as they get better and better.

ThanksPosted Image

pray

pray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:LG 2X
Hi

FM radio working on this ROM?

Thx again Paul

mankian

mankian

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus X2
No FM radio in CM yet! Please correct me if I'm wrong

Jack B

Jack B

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
2 questions.

1. Is it my SD card wich is slow? It takes about 5 min to import vCard with 244 contacts.
2. I use to use Go sms keyboard, but it seems that i can't "overrule" the android keyboard?

Nice rom though:)

Ph4nt0m

Ph4nt0m

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
I found out that after a day of use or something like that the baseband is shown as unknown. I tried 823 and 725 from v20c leak. After wiping everything it works fine again but the whole story repeats after one day of use...

DemigZ

DemigZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:LG O2X - LG OB

No FM radio in CM yet! Please correct me if I'm wrong

Great in all aspects !

Just wondering about Radio - 3g Videocall too, for full functionality.

Thanks Paul :rolleyes:

Cooled Spirit

Cooled Spirit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:LG P990
Great combination !
I've tested and much to my surprise A2DP works. My car even shows "unknown" artist, title and track length. Using stock rom, neither information was displayed. This opens possibilties!

I know they need the bluetooth drivers source code from NVidia to get it working on CM, but what exactly is the difference with this combined release ?

Kind regards,

Cooled.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users