• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mcderment

mcderment

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:LGP990
I was happily running GR4 with the extreme option pack albeit with a few bugs but nothing that caused me major issues.
I saw today that there was a new CM7 version and when Paul said he was going to try it out i thought it cant be a bad idea, so i might as well give it a go especially since the A2DP issue has been resolved (which is why i gave up with it a while ago).

So i downloaded the 2 files booted into recovery mode, wiped it, data/factory and cache partition and then choose the zip file from SD card. I install the core and then the option pack and then reboot the device. Unfortunately the phone is now stuck in a reboot loop and doesnt go anywhere other that displaying the LG logo screen at boot.

I've downloaed the 725 baseband and tried to install the GR4 stuff again, yet i am still not getting any further than the LG boot screen.

Any ideas what I've done to screw it up and how do i get it back and working.

I know i should have taken a backup but because i am just playing there isnt anything i thought i needed so didnt run a backup.

ta

Colin

mcderment

mcderment

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:LGP990
It was because I hant gone back to EXT3
Now that I've done that it all works OK.

What a dick i ahve been today, maybe i shouldnt fiddle with my phone while in the office.

Rusty!

Rusty!

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5 16GB
  • Twitter:@RussUnderhill
That's a strange one, CM7 is an EXT4 ROM, so there should have been no need to go back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users