Dropped Calls

Guest Z3r0Th3H3r0

Guest Z3r0Th3H3r0

Myself and my girlfriend both have Liquid MT's and they constantly drop calls. Doesn't matter where I am calling from or who. I can barely talk for 2 minutes and the phone call just hangs up. I've already broken one phone because it hung up on my 3 times in a row during a conversation. Its not the signal (because it happens everywhere and our previous phones did not have this problem). I doesn't matter what rom i'm running (T&L, Gingerounay, DMD) They all do it. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? Rogers won't do a damn thing for me and I am very close to breaking a second phone.

Guest davidevinavil

Myself and my girlfriend both have Liquid MT's and they constantly drop calls. Doesn't matter where I am calling from or who. I can barely talk for 2 minutes and the phone call just hangs up. I've already broken one phone because it hung up on my 3 times in a row during a conversation. Its not the signal (because it happens everywhere and our previous phones did not have this problem). I doesn't matter what rom i'm running (T&L, Gingerounay, DMD) They all do it. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? Rogers won't do a damn thing for me and I am very close to breaking a second phone.

Which stock rom had before flash custom rom?

Guest Z3r0Th3H3r0

Which stock rom had before flash custom rom?

Unless you're counting the leaks; I haven't had a stock rom on my phone since I bought it. I'm on the newest one right now 4.000.07 and running Gingerounay 2.5.1. My gf is still on 3.027 and running T&L.