- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

stoian_zs

stoian_zs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Hi all! It may seem silly but I have a problem with registration in Orange. I register my sim card,but nowhere I've entered the phone model and IMEI. Is this normal? I never seen when I entered it. I'm from Bulgaria. Is this posible this options of the orange's site is not available in other country. This is very important for me because I had not success with any other method for unlock and three months of registration in Orange is my chance to unlock the phone so far.

unrandomsam

unrandomsam

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • Devices:Xperia Play / Xoom / ZTE Blade

Hi all! It may seem silly but I have a problem with registration in Orange. I register my sim card,but nowhere I've entered the phone model and IMEI. Is this normal? I never seen when I entered it. I'm from Bulgaria. Is this posible this options of the orange's site is not available in other country. This is very important for me because I had not success with any other method for unlock and three months of registration in Orange is my chance to unlock the phone so far.

Did you try - fonefunshop.co.uk (Think its fairly likely they can get you the code - for £25)

(Skate and Monte Carlo are explicitly listed).

den169

den169

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Devices:san fransisco & monte carlo
  • Twitter:@none

Did you try - fonefunshop.co.uk (Think its fairly likely they can get you the code - for £25)

(Skate and Monte Carlo are explicitly listed).

Don't believe them.

stoian_zs

stoian_zs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Yes ! I don't believe them. I asked them about this device and they told me that they waiting for a solutions for this model, but now haven't. Everybody looking for unlocking method but for now not solutions.How long is not clear...

jd-

jd-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo
Register your phone here, I got an extra £10 credit even though the sim already had £10 on it when it arrived! ;)

http://orange.co.uk/activate

and

http://getmycredit.orange.co.uk/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users