Ferni Elche, on 01 November 2011 - 04:38 PM, said:
Come On, give them a try. I have to admit that the BSOD was a very uggly error, but it wasn't on newer versions. I personally think they have learned from their errors, and payd for them with red numbers in its mobile business. I'm sure LG has the willing and neccesary tools to do things right and has done his homework correctly. Let's see.
They've learned nothing. All the bugs present in 20j are here in 20l.
1) E-mail app doesn't delete properly from ActiveSync server.
2) USB-icon disappears when activating USB-storage. (This worked in 20c!)
3) Application manager lists all your apps on /data as installed on SD-card, with a useless checkmark next to the titles (which you cannot click or select.)
4) Used country-code instead of language-code for Norwegian (and I suspect more languages).
5) On screen phone stops working about an hour after boot.
All they've done is take their existing source-code tree, including all bugs, merged it with GB and added localized keybards. They've not tried to fix a single bug, but introduced a few more instead.
Don't get me wrong, GB is in itself a worthy upgrade, but LG is still useless when it comes to software.
Edited by Trym Hansen, 01 November 2011 - 05:02 PM.