Battery wipe

Guest spacam

good evening,

how to make a proper battery wipe? 2 days ago i fully charged my phone, after switchet it off and let it charging another 20 minutes. After that i did battery wipe, battery stayed on 100% nearly for 2 hours. I was calling about 100 minutes, send couple of sms and my vwifi was on all the time. I was on imo chat all the time as well. Phone worked nice stay alive nearly 2 days. Today battery went flat and phone went automaticly off. I plug the charger in and switched phone on. Charging was just 2 hours and battery was full, but now after 20 minutes i have just 92% .. I dont know if i do anything wrong. Is it better left phone off when i charging it first? Or it doesnt matter.

I m using cm7

What is better is i charging phone first time, leave it off or switch it on? Anyway i m not sur if was anything syncing, because my phone get off on first charge after the wipe, i switch it back on with the charger in.. I played 5 minutes nfs hot pursuit and battery was on 95 after that lost another 7 percent in 20 minutes. And now is on 88 about a hour

It might make a difference if you had something syncing in the background the second time - that would drain the battery very quickly.

anyway you should put new version cm7 on :) I will instal it and will make batery wipe again :) Will be it on today?

It might make a difference if you had something syncing in the background the second time - that would drain the battery very quickly.

Guest tilal6991

anyway you should put new version cm7 on :) I will instal it and will make batery wipe again :) Will be it on today?

yes im just editing the thread to post the link now