[ROM] [GEN-2] Monte Ericsson

Guest Sami Beck

Guest Sami Beck

Hi, This ROM is a modified version of Monte Carlo Stir Fry By Wbaw, unfortunately Wbaw left and I felt there was more potential in this ROM.

I have taken this ROM added Sony Launcher & Timescape along with various other tweaks and improvements.

This is GEN2 Only.

I will upload screens tomorrow.

Featues:

Dolby Digital Sound

Timescape

Overclock

Sony Launcher

Various Tweaks

Unfortunately Bluetooth does not work.

RC1: http://www.multiupload.com/H6BOWJTPH1

Many Thanks to Wbaw, Burstlam and all the Blade community.

Please leave a comment below with your opinions and thoughts.

shot_000003.png

shot_000006.png

shot_000009.png

Guest martin tander(estonia)

Hey Sami) have u tried implement carlo two?

Bluetooth works there i used it for a week or so...

It has dolby and antutu gave me 1641 points but i went back to cm nightlies)) just cant be without native screenshots and theme chooser and all the cm goodies)))

Cm scores 1420 on antutu and reboots when i use gallery and play hd games(not very offten though)

Implement carlo two have replaced files from gsf(thats how bluetooth got fixed) and hasn't got a single reboot with it also

Me? No just read MCSF

post little below it aint fixed dude made his mod original post on androidforums is in Polish so i couldnt understand what is new in his next rls:p but afaik implement carlo two is stable fast and a lot louder sound...

Guest fallenangel32

Me? No just read MCSF

post little below it aint fixed dude made his mod original post on androidforums is in Polish so i couldnt understand what is new in his next rls:p but afaik implement carlo two is stable fast and a lot louder sound...

guys dont be confused

inplement two has no dolby...just louder voice

take 2 blades and install mcsf in the first and implementnt two in the other and you ll see a big difference

i also ask him how he "fixed" BT

but no answear

Lol i wish i had two blades:p

Jokes aside...it is louder but then again i gotta try the authentic mcfs to hear that real dolby...this broken bluetooth creeps me out i use it quite offten to share files...

Guest fallenangel32

Lol i wish i had two blades:p

Jokes aside...it is louder but then again i gotta try the authentic mcfs to hear that real dolby...this broken bluetooth creeps me out i use it quite offten to share files...

I WISH I HAD ONE BLADE

and to be clear,the "implemented two" has lounder volume

this one has clear DOLBY

But i completed galaxy on fire with implement not a single reboot...sorry for offtopic but cm reboots my blade when im playing games especially hd ones...what gives??(

Guest dwitcombe

Hi

just installed this rom, so good, shame about bluetooth, but dolby wins it for me.

don

So if I'm correct, the original MCSF cannot have bluetooth fixed ? So bad, it'll be awesome. :(

Guest unrandomsam

So if I'm correct, the original MCSF cannot have bluetooth fixed ? So bad, it'll be awesome. :(

Its not necessarily completely impossible - there is a huawei u81xx rom that was switched from broadcom bt / wifi to qualcomm / atheros.

(I haven't managed to find out how though).

Dunno why people are using MCSF not skate stock 2.3.5 (rebased).

It might be able to be reverse engineered.

Guest rockstarszzzz

Hi

just installed this rom, so good, shame about bluetooth, but dolby wins it for me.

don

god.... Dolby is just something! unbelievable...

Guys any chance of few screenshots? Doesn't look like Sami has much time to upload those. He might be able to link your screenshots to first post later.

Guest eucurto

Guys any chance of few screenshots? Doesn't look like Sami has much time to upload those. He might be able to link your screenshots to first post later.

i'll try later. but the only visual difference is a blue/grey on/off button in music player that enables Dolby.

ok.. you have Timescape but i quickly changed to ADW, just because i'm used to it. Timescape is nice.

i'll try to post screens later.

Sorry for beeing noobish lol...but will it fit in 142mb partition?) Just that cm +gapps is pretty much all i can get on my wbaw gen2

Hi, This ROM is a modified version of Monte Carlo Stir Fry By Wbaw, unfortunately Wbaw left and I felt there was more potential in this ROM.

I have taken this ROM added Sony Launcher & Timescape along with various other tweaks and improvements.

This is GEN2 Only.

Glad to see you're bringing back this rom! I had the Monte Carlo Stir Fry in my blade a while back, for a long period. It was great: great WiFi sleep policy, smooth, good battery saving and above all excellent sound thanks to Dolby sound (louder, more fun and more engaging).

I have installed your version this afternoon and so far, so good.

Dolby works as it should and I can turn it on/off via the stock music player; I don't use bluetooth at all, so no problems here ;).

Not a fan of Timescape (and it seemed sluggish), didn't keep it for long though, installed GO launcher.

Anyway I'll post any feedback I feel is pertinent.

Thanks for the effort!

BTW didn't you get rid of your blade? - I thought I had read it somewhere in the forums

Guest stourglaukas

This is GEN2 Only.

I will upload screens tomorrow.

Featues:

Dolby Digital Sound

Timescape

Overclock

Sony Launcher

Various Tweaks

Unfortunately Bluetooth does not work.

RC1: http://www.multiupload.com/H6BOWJTPH1

Many Thanks to Wbaw, Burstlam and all the Blade community.

Please leave a comment below with your opinions and thoughts.

photos???