4 replies to this topic

ankoankoanko

ankoankoanko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus 2X
  • Twitter:@ankoanko
Hi,the light sensor not working after this f****ng update,in the display menu settings,the options for ,brightnes, and ,timeout, are NOT active./grey colored/.I also try to downgrade to the previos ROM,but the problem remain unsolved...I use another program from the market to sett the brightnes and the timeout,but i want this sensor working again.........And the question is,software or hardware is the problem?The phone is from Vivacom,Bulgaria,simfree.Ill be grateful if somebody have a decision for the problem...

lap33733

lap33733

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:lg optimus 2x

Hi,the light sensor not working after this f****ng update,in the display menu settings,the options for ,brightnes, and ,timeout, are NOT active./grey colored/.I also try to downgrade to the previos ROM,but the problem remain unsolved...I use another program from the market to sett the brightnes and the timeout,but i want this sensor working again.........And the question is,software or hardware is the problem?The phone is from Vivacom,Bulgaria,simfree.Ill be grateful if somebody have a decision for the problem...

Thats odd. Try to install logcat and see if any sugestive message cames out.

bamserl

bamserl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC One X, LG P990
i upgraded my former 3 Austria branded phone to the newest v20l version, so far without your described problems.

Marsou77

Marsou77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus 2X (P990)

Have you inserted a SIM card? Because this is also happened to me without SIM. When I inserted it, working again and uninserted it, didn't work again...

ankoankoanko

ankoankoanko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus 2X
  • Twitter:@ankoanko

Have you inserted a SIM card? Because this is also happened to me without SIM. When I inserted it, working again and uninserted it, didn't work again...

With or without sim,the sensor not work,maybe its a hardware problem,the operator told me ,give it back for repair,....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users