New ClockworkMod Release

Guest Berylune

Guest philmein

4.0.1.5 with touch screen support with has been available for a couple of months...

this is the orange non touchscreen version

this version has been available a while too

Edited by philmein

Guest Blueton

I just downloaded version 5.0.2.0 via the Rom manager in CM7 and my phone wont boot into recovery either via the rom manager or from powering on with the volume held down. It just sits at the green man and have to take battery out.

Any ideas how I can get rid of this and go back to previous version. I unlocked my phone last night :) and flashed Clockwork back on the phone fine after it unlocked.

I just downloaded version 5.0.2.0 via the Rom manager in CM7 and my phone wont boot into recovery either via the rom manager or from powering on with the volume held down. It just sits at the green man and have to take battery out.

Any ideas how I can get rid of this and go back to previous version. I unlocked my phone last night :) and flashed Clockwork back on the phone fine after it unlocked.

:blink: Why ?

Skate is not supported by rom manager.How exactly did you come to flashing recovery from rom manager when the skate is not on the list ? Did you flash blade version ?

Anyway,all you can do now,is run the windows.bat that you used to flash recovery first time:

Edited by Guest

Guest philmein

dont use rom manager clockwork dont think its compatable with skate/omc

downgade to stock orange with the tpt then reroot or the solution 1 post above

Edited by philmein

Guest Blueton

:blink: Why ?

Skate is not supported by rom manager.How exactly did you come to flashing recovery from rom manager when the skate is not on the list ? Did you flash blade version ?

Anyway,all you can do now,is run the windows.bat that you used to flash recovery first time:

http://android.modac...-the-zte-skate/

Went into the list and Skate was on there, have a look for yourself I am sure so downloaded it. I will reflash the old boot image from the unlcok when i get home tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wacky.ddw

I noticed when i installed clockworkmod on a friends ZTE with the same tutorial as mine.

(unofficial MoDaCo build of ClockworkMod for the ZTE Skate 4.0.1.4)

It looked blue, wile it looked orange on my phone.

Then i noticed that my clockworkmod was updated to 4.0.1.5. And i certanly didnt do that myself :S

When i installed Cyanogenmod it automatically installed rom manager. So could it be rom manager updated it or something?

How could that have possibly happened, it couldnt have updated itself...???

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest trueno2k

Went into the list and Skate was on there, have a look for yourself I am sure so downloaded it. I will reflash the old boot image from the unlcok when i get home tonight.

Well, I've just gone through the whole list on Rom Manager (TWICE) and ZTE Skate is not available!... you must be seeing stars or something, but ZTE Blade & Racer is all that's available from the list for ZTE devices in the list... Sorry to disappoint you :P

Guest Wacky.ddw

Well, I've just gone through the whole list on Rom Manager (TWICE) and ZTE Skate is not available!... you must be seeing stars or something, but ZTE Blade & Racer is all that's available from the list for ZTE devices in the list... Sorry to disappoint you :P

Yep i can confirm that, i allso looked yesterday... Still i really want to know how my clockworkmod got updated...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kman12041

Just to let people know to get it officially supported by rom manager you must get the recovery source from github and send it to koush as a message and he will do the rest.

How i know because i was the one who got Zte racer supported on rom manager and uploaded a few roms to it.

I hope it helpslaugh.gif

Guest Wacky.ddw

Just to let people know to get it officially supported by rom manager you must get the recovery source from github and send it to koush as a message and he will do the rest.

How i know because i was the one who got Zte racer supported on rom manager and uploaded a few roms to it.

I hope it helpslaugh.gif

Euuuhm what? I would, but i have no idea what your talking about :P

Guest trueno2k

I hope it helpslaugh.gif

I also am in the dark with what you're talking about!?... Most of us have no clue on how to do what you suggested... If it's possible could you or anyone with this knowledge help out with sending the cwm source for the Skate to Koush so we can have rom manager support from Koush, it will be so very much appreciated by all here :P

Guest kman12041

Basically

There is a site called github.com which is a social coding website.

What you have to do is to ask someone who has made a recovery for your device the source on a github repository

Then take its link and send it to koush's profile.

Github:

https://github.com/

Koush's profile:

https://github.com/koush

This is what one looks like

https://github.com/kman1234/android_device_zte_mooncake

Guest Racerboy

this i gotta hear, please tell whos zte racer roms you actually uploaded to rom manager? also the 5.0.2.7 recovery doesnt work with rom manager/racer, it still f*cks your recovery up

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Wacky.ddw

Basically

There is a site called github.com which is a social coding website.

What you have to do is to ask someone who has made a recovery for your device the source on a github repository

Then take its link and send it to koush's profile.

Github:

https://github.com/

Koush's profile:

https://github.com/koush

This is what one looks like

https://github.com/k...ce_zte_mooncake

Thanks i allready knew Github was a social coding site because people in the PS3 scene allso put there coding on there. And i would be happy to send the source code. But i dont know anything about coding/developing if you said the code below was the sourcecode i would believe it :P So maybe someone who knows what he's doing should do it :D

000000000000000003432400000035000DFGDFG

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest PedroVader

Thanks i allready knew Github was a social coding site because people in the PS3 scene allso put there coding on there. And i would be happy to send the source code. But i dont know anything about coding/developing if you said the code below was the sourcecode i would believe it :P So maybe someone who knows what he's doing should do it :D

000000000000000003432400000035000DFGDFG

I'm guessing it's Koush already has it in hand, because sebastian404 has already upped something for the Skate here:

https://github.com/sebastian404/android_device_zte_skate

If I remember correctly, it took what seemed like ages to get the Blade supported, so lets just have some patience, it'll get there in the end.rolleyes.gif

I noticed when i installed clockworkmod on a friends ZTE with the same tutorial as mine.

(unofficial MoDaCo build of ClockworkMod for the ZTE Skate 4.0.1.4)

It looked blue, wile it looked orange on my phone.

Then i noticed that my clockworkmod was updated to 4.0.1.5. And i certanly didnt do that myself :S

When i installed Cyanogenmod it automatically installed rom manager. So could it be rom manager updated it or something?

How could that have possibly happened, it couldnt have updated itself...???

anyone who flashed atomic blue would get updated automatic as i added the latest version of CWM to the rom

Guest Wacky.ddw

anyone who flashed atomic blue would get updated automatic as i added the latest version of CWM to the rom

Mistery solved :D Thanks! At the time i dint know how to remove/update clockworkmod etc. But now its all clear :P