Guest sads

I figured it out myself thanks anw :P

Which script options did you use?

Based on the ram of the skate,I use option 6

with engine flush sheduled every 3 hours

Edited by Guest

Guest Unchange

Download supercharger script here: http://forum.xda-dev...&postcount=5021

Download script manager from market,open script manager,settings,more,advanced options,config,tick browse as root.

Now press back key,select the script you downloaded,tick run as root,then press run,follow instructions in script.

This script will make your device faster,better multi tasking,crash proof launcher,etc.

Where is the most up to date supercharger script? This one seems to be older than the other one you posted. And have you tried any of the other scripts on this page? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=18703418&postcount=5021

Edited by Unchange

Guest Unchange

Based on the ram of the skate,I use option 6

with engine flush sheduled every 3 hours

How do I set the engine flush schedule? Just ran script but no option showed. Also when I get to the end of the script it says "Press Return Key..." but if I do so it just re-executes the script. But if I press the back button on the phone it says "Script is running - What do you want? Kill/ Leave in background / Cancel". I'm assuming I leave it running in background or what?

Thanks!

Edited by Unchange

And did you try any of the other scripts?

Yes,I used a few before RC3.2.Cant remember the versions.

Just go for it man,take the plunge.

There are many fail safe options to insure it works,such as after running supercharger,you can wipe dalvik cache from the script before reboot to eliminate the chance of boot loop.

But as always,have a backup in case it boot loops,its unlikely but possible.

I have RC3.2,kickass kernel script,and,engine flush every 3 hours,and I have had no problems at all.

I aso have the 3G turbocharger set to number 4,not really tested to see if it speeds up 3G,as most of the time,I am on the home wifi.

The best way to test if 3G is improved is to test with speedtest.net app before and after.

Edited by Guest

How do I set the engine flush schedule? Just ran script but no option showed. Also when I get to the end of the script it says "Press Return Key..." but if I do so it just re-executes the script. But if I press the back button on the phone it says "Script is running - What do you want? Kill/ Leave in background / Cancel". I'm assuming I leave it running in background or what?

Thanks!

Engine flush.Option 18,after running this a script will be created in data for flush schedule.

Now return to start of app,menu,more,advanced,schedules.Go to data from schedules,select the flush script,then set the time you want flush to start and the gap between flushes,for example,mine starts at 9am and flushes every 3 hours.

as for exiting.It makes no difference if you select kill or leave in background as the scripts run by themselves once set.

Note: You must have busybox v1.18.2 or lower,any higher and there may be bootloops.

post-796032-0-53405200-1321470010_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Engine flush.Option 18,after running this a script will be created in data for flush schedule.

Now return to start of app,menu,more,advanced,schedules.Go to data from schedules,select the flush script,then set the time you want flush to start and the gap between flushes,for example,mine starts at 9am and flushes every 3 hours.

as for exiting.It makes no difference if you select kill or leave in background as the scripts run by themselves once set.

Note: You must have busybox v1.18.2 or lower,any higher and there may be bootloops.

I have busybox 1.19 and it worked perfectly.

Guest painkiller_93

Antutu scores with elitemovil z1 ROM, first without OC and then using 960 Mhz overclock:

elitemovil.pngelitemoviloc.png

As you can see the 3D Graphics performance is amazing, better than all other roms. In the Antutu Knights scene it reached 25 FPS, while in the other roms the best FPS I could find in that scene was using cyanogen when it reached 23 FPS

Edited by painkiller_93

Antutu scores with elitemovil z1 ROM, first without OC and then using 960 Mhz overclock:

elitemovil.pngelitemoviloc.png

As you can see the 3D Graphics performance is amazing, better than all other roms. In the Antutu Knights scene it reached 25 FPS, while in the other roms the best FPS I could find in that scene was using cyanogen when it reached 23 FPS

I got 24.00fps and 55.90fps in both fps tests with CM7.

I saw that ROM was posted yesterday(fresh fresh :D), from the comments I saw it looks really nice.

I'll try it today.

Edited by D3abL3

WOW!

This rom by elitemovil is fast

And for some reason it has really good video recording ?

Why does Elitemovil not release this rom here ?

Edited by Guest

Indeed it is very smooth, I like it :)

Just missing a couple of things like when pressing Power button it gives you the option to reboot(normal, recovery, bootloader) and this ROM doesn't have that...

Indeed it is very smooth, I like it :)

Just missing a couple of things like when pressing Power button it gives you the option to reboot(normal, recovery, bootloader) and this ROM doesn't have that...

Did you notice the video qaulity,or have I had to much coffee today ?

Both video & picture quality are better yes :)

I wonder if elitemovile has cracked the 800x480 problem ?

I am going to check video details to see resolution,it does seem to be at least 640x480.

edit: The resolution is skate standard.

I noticed that all stagefright is on by default,not sure if that would help video and photo qaulity.

Edited by Guest

I am going to check video details to see resolution,it does seem to be at least 640x480.

I noticed that all stagefright is on by default,not sure if that would help video and photo qaulity.

Well, from CM I see some quality improvement.

You could be a nice guy and explain them how to permanently restore their mac address :P

Guest dadashi

640x480 was Blade standard but you could do 800x480 with lgcamera with certain roms...

No reason why skate shouldnt do it as well with the right rom

Guest quovadis1986

Ok,elitemovile rom does have 640x480 video.

Just tested in lg camera app,but 800x480 records but all coloured lines through it.

is there some english thread about this elitemovile rom?