ZTE - Android 2.3.5

Guest KapTmaH

If I put clockwork recovery image in the TPT image folder it should flash that to?

No. You have to extract the *.bin and replace recovery.img for the recovery you want.

Guest dadashi

Ok, I won't flash it. Maybe if someone makes a clockwork flashable zip....

Someone in the htc.mania forum has posted a nandroid backup of zte skate moviestar 2.3.5...

I catualy flashed that today and it works fine, it has someones google user data on in it though with a few telephone numbers...I erased and logged in with mine

It seems to be a good rom with no bloat software....unfortunately it doesnt support RTL languages yet, I guess the ZTE stock 2.3.5 doesn't either....so it's not for me

Edited by dadashi

Guest Dukelord

Hey I am on stock 2.3.4 want to upgrade to 2.3.5 stockm however, I read that bluemonte is good for hd games.Am interested in that. Clockworkmod not working. I click install-recovery-windows.bat and I get the messages below and nothing happens. Please help.

C:\Downloads\Skate\r4-4.0.1.4-skate-clockworkmod>adb-windows.exe reboot bootload

er

error: device not found

C:\Downloads\Skate\r4-4.0.1.4-skate-clockworkmod>fastboot-windows.exe flash reco

very clockworkmod.img

< waiting for device >

Edited by Dukelord

Guest dadashi

Hey I am on stock 2.3.4 want to upgrade to 2.3.5 stockm however, I read that bluemonte is good for hd games.Am interested in that. Clockworkmod not working. I click install-recovery-windows.bat and I get the messages below and nothing happens. Please help.

C:\Downloads\Skate\r4-4.0.1.4-skate-clockworkmod>adb-windows.exe reboot bootload

er

error: device not found

C:\Downloads\Skate\r4-4.0.1.4-skate-clockworkmod>fastboot-windows.exe flash reco

very clockworkmod.img

< waiting for device >

you haven't got your drivers installed in windows correctly...read the sticky fo help

alternatively you could use one of the TPT partition zips to repartition your skate and install clockwork at the same time....I would suggest the 200MB system so you could install BlueMonte afterwards

Guest Dukelord

you haven't got your drivers installed in windows correctly...read the sticky fo help

alternatively you could use one of the TPT partition zips to repartition your skate and install clockwork at the same time....I would suggest the 200MB system so you could install BlueMonte afterwards

No such sticky :(

Guest Dukelord

Ok, I think I got it to work by installin adb properly. I run the clockworkmod.bat, I get this and my skate automatically reboots. Was it successful? Thinking about installing cyanogen mod from here (http://android.modaco.com/topic/345117-cyanogenmod-nightlies-for-zte-skate-updated-1311/ ) but how do I backup to stock rom just in case? Also, after extraction of bluemonte 1.8D from here (), I see 3 folders (data, META-INF & system) plus one file (boot.img). How do I use? Thanks.

er

very clockworkmod.img

sending 'recovery' (4638 KB)... OKAY

writing 'recovery'... O

Guest Dukelord

Just noticed that my volume stopped working. I coiped the stock rom to image folder on my sd card, but when I press the volume up button plus power button plus home button, it just boots up to 2.3.4

Guest Amphoras

Just noticed that my volume stopped working. I coiped the stock rom to image folder on my sd card, but when I press the volume up button plus power button plus home button, it just boots up to 2.3.4

I think it should be vol+ and menu.

Guest dadashi

dadashi you want a cwm flashable of this TPT? And want to keep cwm recovery or get stock one?

a rooted deodexed cwm flashable with cwm recovery :rolleyes: and RTL

Edited by dadashi

Guest Dukelord

I think it should be vol+ and menu.

This works, but I see no option to install 2.3.5 from image folder. I previously installed clockworkmod and superboot, now no sound. :(

Guest Amphoras

This works, but I see no option to install 2.3.5 from image folder. I previously installed clockworkmod and superboot, now no sound. :(

There isn't an option. You just put the image.bin in the image folder on the root of the sdcard, turn off your phone then power on holding vol+ and menu. It should start automatically.

Guest Dukelord

There isn't an option. You just put the image.bin in the image folder on the root of the sdcard, turn off your phone then power on holding vol+ and menu. It should start automatically.

This isnt working