Create custom ringtones and notifications SIMPLY, and without apps!

Guest glossywhite

Guest glossywhite

Here is a simple way to create custom ringtones and notifications on your OMC (and, I believe, most Android phones)

1/ If you don't already have them, create a folder named "ringtones" and another named "notifications" in the ROOT of your microSD card - MUST be lower case, and no spaces.

2/ Drag any .m4a or .mp3 files which you wish to be ringtones, to "ringtones" folder (duh!), and drag any you wish to be notifications to "notifications" folder.

Easy as pie! Who needs "Ringdroid"!

Edited by glossywhite

Guest CyberSurfer

Here is a simple way to create custom ringtones and notifications on your OMC (and, I believe, most Android phones)

1/ If you don't already have them, create a folder named "ringtones" and another named "notifications" in the ROOT of your microSD card - MUST be lower case, and no spaces.

2/ Drag any .m4a or .mp3 files which you wish to be ringtones, to "ringtones" folder (duh!), and drag any you wish to be notifications to "notifications" folder.

Simples! Thanks!

Guest Doman75

On every android phone i have this never working, on the root of sdcard must a folder named "media" in there must be the folder "named "audio" and in them are the folders "ringtones" "notification" "alarms" "ui". e.g in the folder "alarms" are the tones for my alarms, everytime i install a new rom my alarmtones are available without doing anything.

greets

Doman

Guest mike williams

Sorry. Posted in error. Edited by mike williams