[WIP] - Ice-Cream Sandwich under Development

Guest shaky153

Guest shaky153

Hey guys, I'm a new dev here coming from xda development forum. I'm leaving xda for certain reasons and have decided to join here<br />I'm currently looking into porting the ICS, once I finish compiling a build from googles source code, I will upload the file here, please be patient as it will take some time for me to get ICS on the desire hd

I've stopped development on the ICS in the youtube video and currently looking into googles source code Edited by shaky153

Guest Frogger21

Hey guys, I'm a new dev here coming from xda development forum. I'm leaving xda for certain reasons and have decided to join here<br />I'm currently looking into porting the ICS, once I finish compiling a build from googles source code, I will upload the file here

Excellent! Looking forward to it.

Guest shaky153

I'm now unsure if I can provide a full rom from source code, as i only have a 2 core pc, hopefully I'll get a hold of a powerful pc soon, for now im working on touchscreen for desire hd, the essentials that need fixed

• 1 month later...
Guest flushingmedows

hey shaky...

i had been following you from xda... ur work is nice... dunno wat went wrong between you guys there... i just wana contribute to the good work as much as i can...

can you share ur git url please... i had been trying to develop some of the things on my rom too... just wana have counter check...

Guest jonjong8

Hey guys, I'm a new dev here coming from xda development forum. I'm leaving xda for certain reasons and have decided to join here<br />I'm currently looking into porting the ICS, once I finish compiling a build from googles source code, I will upload the file here, please be patient as it will take some time for me to get ICS on the desire hd

I've stopped development on the ICS in the youtube video and currently looking into googles source code

Warmest welcome! Shaky 153(or Shaky 156 xda) I've been following you on xda day and night for the past 2-3 weeks. With your threads deleted in xda, I'm really lucky to find you here in our beloved Modaco. Keep up with your good work and looking forward to your ICS 4.0.3 soon.

• 5 weeks later...