0824 (v21f) Baseband and RIL - Download Link & Testing

Guest mankian

Guest mankian

Hi,

I noticed there is a new RIL on Sibbors GetRil for 0824/v21f.

Has anyone got the baseband for this as I would be very interested in trying it. I have a very small rare-occuring problem in 0823 and 0725 just rips through your battery...

So quite willing to try this new one out ;)

Cheers!

EDIT: Download link in post two! Thanks Rene Klunder!

Edited by mankian

Guest René Klunder

(quote) I noticed there is a new RIL on Sibbors GetRil for 0824/v21f. .

Maybe the V21f comes from another LG-device, by the way....or a different region?

I attached a fls (zipped) file which is for LGSU660(shadow-name for p990/star)

824-V20f-Baseband.zip

Edited by René Klunder

Guest Marcel Janus

Hi,

I noticed there is a new RIL on Sibbors GetRil for 0824/v21f.

Has anyone got the baseband for this as I would be very interested in trying it. I have a very small rare-occuring problem in 0823 and 0725 just rips through your battery...

So quite willing to try this new one out ;)

Cheers!

There was a thread here for which a very nice user posted his link for P990 files, i just have it in my bookmarks: http://www.mediafire.com/75markus#a4ca9b5rw1vbl,1

But in his files, 0824 shows as 20f (not 21), but also there are many different 0725 BB so maybe 21f exists....

Guest mankian

yeah does seem a bit thirsty... gonna leave it running a few days though see how it gets on... but yeah everything seems to work well with CM. I am using the RIL from GetRIL by the way, not sure if its the same one as you posted or not!

Guest René Klunder

yeah does seem a bit thirsty... gonna leave it running a few days though see how it gets on... but yeah everything seems to work well with CM. I am using the RIL from GetRIL by the way, not sure if its the same one as you posted or not!

In GetRIL it shows as V21(-) while the one I posted is actually V20(-) but maybe you saw that too. I never tested the V21(-) from GetRIL (I've tested V10c for 622bb with 824bb though/better!).

I posted the "signed,zip" (#5) after checking the link that Marcel Janus gave us which "matches" with the 824bb (previous reply #2)

Screenshot

Edited by René Klunder

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mankian

Just thought I should add: After longer use this baseband has some pretty big issues, mainly with toggling 2G and 3G.... Best sticking to 0725 for Cyanogenmod!