Accessory: HTC Sensation / Sensation XE 1950mAh slim battery

Guest grizzlydroid

Guest Leigouken

Nicely found I never knew that there was a 3600mAh battery. anyone tried it yet??? Is there a larger battery then the 3600 one???

Very useful

Thanks

Leigouken

Edited by Leigouken

Guest grizzlydroid

Not sure that there is a larger one, but 3600mah is already bulky enough imho...I'm inclined to get a 1950mah cuz I'm not a super power user. Just need an extra 5-6 hours.

• 1 month later...
Guest sangio89

Not sure that there is a larger one, but 3600mah is already bulky enough imho...I'm inclined to get a 1950mah cuz I'm not a super power user. Just need an extra 5-6 hours.

check for the Anker battery for the HTC Sensation, it's 1900mah and it's definitelly less expensive than the mugen

Guest Sam Bramel

I have the 1900 mah battery from Anker and it works very well. I unplug at about 7 am and my phone is at 5% battery around 10pm.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Guest unfnknblvbl

I have the 1950mAh Mugen one - I chose it over Anker purely because I didn't have to deal with eBay to buy from them. It works a treat; I can usually get about a day and a half to two days out of it with my normal usage habits.

Guest nba1341

the anker battery has been great for me no more phone overheating and also lasts me all day

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

Edited by nba1341