Desperate for video unboxing or review of the TM Vivacity!!!

Guest fr0do

Guest gaminatorr

Anyone oblige? Pretty please? ;)

Yeah, I would like to see that too :) All I can find is "copy paste" description of this phone on different sites. Anyways, if nobody will do it till wednesday then I'll make a video review ;)

Guest gaminatorr

My preview and comparison photos are up on my blog at www.todoleo.com . I'll have a full review up next week.

Will you make a full video review? I did read your preview and felt like I want to know more, but that's just me being greedy :D. Ohh... and thanks for uploading photos taken by Vivacity ;) Well I think I'll do a deep review anyway. More reviews is always better, aint it?! :)

Guest Atomix86

I have to admit, my interest has piqued somewhat in the T-Mobile Vivacity after finding out about the capacitive buttons and overall sleeker design over the OSF2, so I would like to see a full review too (and an unlock method, but one thing at a time eh ;)?).

Guest gaminatorr

I have to admit, my interest has piqued somewhat in the T-Mobile Vivacity after finding out about the capacitive buttons and overall sleeker design over the OSF2, so I would like to see a full review too (and an unlock method, but one thing at a time eh ;)?).

We'll need unlock for sure :) Was in T Mobile local store a few hours ago, couldnt wait till wednesday, so i decided to buy today and work on review of it. But, when I went in to shop and asked is it in stock(I walked around it aswell to see if its anywhere on shelves:) ) all staff wasn't aware of this phones excistence, had a bit of laugh :D

Went to Orange to see if blade 2 was there and it was sould out :) I'll order online, if I wanna get it by wednesday :)

Guest Atomix86

We'll need unlock for sure Was in T Mobile local store a few hours ago, couldnt wait till wednesday, so i decided to buy today and work on review of it. But, when I went in to shop and asked is it in stock(I walked around it aswell to see if its anywhere on shelves:) ) all staff wasn't aware of this phones excistence, had a bit of laugh

Went to Orange to see if blade 2 was there and it was sould out I'll order online, if I wanna get it by wednesday

Hope you manage to get one mate, looking forward to the review!

Guest Sebastian404

Thanks for the pics! Nice high res. 2gb card(??) and a 1200mah battery. I thought I'd seen elsewhere that it was bigger, but I guess that's the same as the SF2?

yeah, 2gb memory card, and the battery is identical to the SFO2

Guest Russ_uk

We'll need unlock for sure :) Was in T Mobile local store a few hours ago, couldnt wait till wednesday, so i decided to buy today and work on review of it. But, when I went in to shop and asked is it in stock(I walked around it aswell to see if its anywhere on shelves:) ) all staff wasn't aware of this phones excistence, had a bit of laugh :D

Pretty much the same ting happened to me at my local T-Mobile store yesterday, I walked in and asked

"Do you have the new Vivacity in stock?"

Only for the saleswoman to reply:

"Whats that? Who's it made by? Nokia?"

:rolleyes:

Luckily, I went a larger T-Mobile store in Bluewater today and they had it in stock (for 89.99 - for existing t-mobile customers) Felt and looked pretty good actually, better than my expectations.

Unfortunately the Orange store aren't getting the SFII in-stock until this coming week, which was a shame as i wanted a hands on comparison.

Edited by Russ_uk

Guest gaminatorr

Enjoy a lame unboxing and a rather blurred look at the software thanks to my terrible HD camera :angry:

(still processing.. HD available soon)

Thanks! At least something :) +

Guest Russ_uk

Nice job Fibblesan certainly for a first unboxing vid *Thumbs up*

Nice to see T-Mobile have been minimal on the bloatware.

Made my chuckle too when you said "Certainly better than a pair of low quality headphones" :lol:

I've got a feeling eBay is gonna be flooded with Angle & Curve headphones come January :D