Statusbar Icon change

Guest Filkonso

Guest Filkonso

Just wondering if somebody could explain me (noob obviously) how to change the battery/network icon in your statusbar? I've got a CM7 if that makes any difference. Any help would be appreciated. cool.gif

Just wondering if somebody could explain me (noob obviously) how to change the battery/network icon in your statusbar? I've got a CM7 if that makes any difference. Any help would be appreciated. cool.gif

How exactly do you mean change ?

If you mean change battery to % then go settings/cyanogen settings/interface/status bar tweaks(here you can change signal display too)

You can change the appearance of status bar also by installing themes from market.Search "cm7 themes",

when they install,go to theme manager in your app draw,select your theme.

Edited by Guest

How exactly do you mean change ?

If you mean change battery to % then go settings/cyanogen settings/interface/status bar tweaks(here you can change signal display too)

You can change the appearance of status bar also by installing themes from market.Search "cm7 themes",

when they install,go to theme manager in your app draw,select your theme.

Or you can do it yourself in this kitchen: http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/

Extract SystemUI.apk from the ROM's zip /system/app/ and framework-res.apk from /system/framework/ and when you're done in the kitchen upload those files.

When you get the themed zip just flash it in recovery and it's done.

Guest dibbles

+1 from the advise posted above. I had made a circle mod for the battery when I flashed the excellent Elitemovil ROM. You can watch a tutorial video there as well on how to use the Kitchen.

+1 from the advise posted above. I had made a circle mod for the battery when I flashed the excellent Elitemovil ROM. You can watch a tutorial video there as well on how to use the Kitchen.

Did modding status bar remove power control ?

I not to keen on power control on elitemovil.

Guest dibbles

No it doesn't. You are still left with the colourful power control in the notification dropdown. It would not have been my choice to have it there but I have got used to it by now.