Anyone found screen protectors for San Fran II yet?

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

As the title says has anyone found any? I've looked on eBay and haven't seen any, neither for the San Fran II or for the Vivacity, there's quite a few pouches but they all seem to be pretty universal, just a neoprene pocket basically.

If you haven't seen any for these phones can you suggest another make/model of phone whose screen protectors would fit?

Thanks in advance :)

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

The osf1 screen protectors fit perfectly on both the osf2 and tmv.

Well I have screen protectors for my SF1 and they don't fit the new one, they sit right in the middle of it with a gap on each side.

Guest Atomix86
Here you go...You can see the gap at the sides here :

I'm guessing the body is more like a samsung phone, might have to just get an oversized one and trim it down. Orange don't even sell them, I wish retailers would make sure they have all the accessories ready before releasing these phones.

I see what you mean, but that seems to be one of those full face protectors rather than just covering the screen. As you said a bigger one with a trim may be a better idea.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

I see what you mean, but that seems to be one of those full face protectors rather than just covering the screen. As you said a bigger one with a trim may be a better idea.

Yeah, I'd prefer a full face one as I think one which just covers the screen, while it might sit better without bubbles, will probably catch on the inside of my pocket or something and just peel off, a full face one will probably be safer :)

Guest Atomix86

Yeah, I'd prefer a full face one as I think one which just covers the screen, while it might sit better without bubbles, will probably catch on the inside of my pocket or something and just peel off, a full face one will probably be safer :)

I appreciate that mate, unfortunately I haven't got a clue where to get one as yet, sorry :(.

Guest Athers99
An upside down HTC Desire screen protector is a great fit on mine, it doesn't cover the front facing cam, or proximity sensors which I prefer it didn't.

Can you post a pic of it on please and also a link to which seller you bought your screen protector from?

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Guest texarkana

I’ve done two OSF2’s from one DIY Cut To Fit Blank Skin (9" x 3.75") BestSkinsEver (http://www.bestskinsever.com/diy-skins) (and still have half the skin left). I made mine 54.5mm wide, and they’re just slightly too wide; I’d suggest trying 54mm. (N.B. Top and bottom of case are slightly narrower than the middle). I cut the top and bottom of the skin curved to match the phone’s case (using a large dinner plate as a template); looks “intended”. Length wise, I did mine so as cover from (just above) the keys, to over the “San Fransisco II” label, without covering the front facing cam or proximity sensors. IIRC the flat side of the skin 86mm long. Skin was dispatched (from USA) within 2 hours of ordering, and arrived in 3 days. Touch screen works just as before. Have used BestSkinsEver on several things, and always found to be good. Tip : apply skin in a steamy bathroom(!); the steam knocks the dust out of the air and helps stops you getting bits of crud stuck under the skin.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

LOL By pure coincidence do you work for BestSkinsEver? :P

I found this on ScreenGuardz (BodyGuardz), you can get a custom one there which includes one of those tough jobs...and no I don't work for them ;)

I just ordered a carbon fibre vinyl sheet from ebay so I can try covering it too and get rid of the absolutely awful greasy fingerprint magnet which is the SFII's case. If I'm feeling confident I'll do a YouTube video of me applying it....If it's any good of course.

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Thanks, if you're thinking of doing the same I would pay more for a decent quality, the stuff I got didn't seem to be uniformly adhesive, hence the reason I got small bits that didn't stick as well.

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Yeah, found them thanks.

http://www.amazon.co...otector&x=0&y=0

Ordered a 10 pack :)

DON'T ORDER THESE!!! I DID AND THEY SENT ME SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR THE ORIGINAL BLADE, ABSOLUTELY USELESS!!

I've contacted the seller and asked for the proper screen protectors or a full refund, I'll update you if they do, in fact, have the proper goods.

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Andymac1969

I have searched Google, and I cannot find any screen covers for the Vivacity, anyone had any luck? Or has anyone found one that does the job from another phone?

Andrew

Search www.ebay.de or in my other post above is a link.

I have searched Google, and I cannot find any screen covers for the Vivacity, anyone had any luck? Or has anyone found one that does the job from another phone?

Andrew