50% off for OMC/Skate screen overlay+protector

Guest john.smith

Guest jakobitm

I would go for the one with name, with this "OMC" will become "noname".I still remember noname FDD disks.

I have had overlay protector on Blade. 1 st with "Blade" was perfect, When I killed my blade, I used this with "ZTE Blade" on replacement phone and black overlay was peeling off. Sofiz - if you do overlay with ZTE Skate ensuring the previous quality - I will buy it.

Guest Skate Away

I would go for the one with name, with this "OMC" will become "noname".I still remember noname FDD disks.

I have had overlay protector on Blade. 1 st with "Blade" was perfect, When I killed my blade, I used this with "ZTE Blade" on replacement phone and black overlay was peeling off. Sofiz - if you do overlay with ZTE Skate ensuring the previous quality - I will buy it.

I think the point is to remove the logo.

rolleyes.gif

You can keep people guessing what it is

I've already been asked if mine is HTC a few times - and that's with 'monte carlo' on it

Without the 'monte carlo' maybe it'll get mistaken for a galaxy....

cool.gif

Guest john.smith

We've got it, buddy.

Will talk to the factory designer again soon.

The trouble was this OMC frame is slimmer than Blade so making any printing on it more difficult.

But will see how things get resolved.

Guest jakobitm

I have bought 3 plain anyway - for testing :)

My vote would be:

1.SKATE

2.ZTE SKATE

3.ZTE

I wouldn't go for OMC - It's been debranded, so it's not Orange Monte Carlo anymore

Mine have arrived - very quick delivery!

They have a nice silky feel to them, and fit well.

The only slight negative is the black doesn't quite match - but for the price, very nice.

Guest john.smith

We had to leave some margin for the production process, thanks for your comment!

The only slight negative is the black doesn't quite match - but for the price, very nice.

Guest Skate Away

Mine haven't arrived yet, where were your's sent from ?

Thanks.

Guest Skate Away

Sorry for the delay responding. I paid slightly more for fast delivery on mine - and it was delivered much quicker than I thought it would be.

Just hoping mine arrive before I manage to scratch the screen....

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest john.smith

Sorry can you tell me more about what 'problem' you exactly have?

Has anyone else had problems buying these ?

Or am I alone ?

TIA...

Edited by john.smith