I've created this thread so that every one can share their customization related to CM for B7610...
HERE IS MY BOOT SCREEN HD...
For data/local folder CMB611
For system/media folder - froyob3
TUTORIAL on How to make your own Boot Screen..
1. First of all create a 480x800 jpg/png you need to use as boot screen.
2. Now make multiple copy of the same depends upon the sequence and size of progress bar you create.. (in my case it I've created 25 images showing progress left to right and another 25 from right to left, so total 50..)
(note that all the images will be loaded repeatedly/loop until the whole android is loaded . SO once it finishes loading 50 images, it will start from the beginning automatically)
3. Then rename the file in order from either 0-100/A-z or so on.. (File name does not matter, file will be shown in order automatically..)
here are the first 3 sample files of my boot screen...
then here are the reverse one from...
4. Create all files and put them in a folder & name the folder whatever you want.
5. Now create text file & name it desc.txt or simply use the file already available with any other boot file..
(You must extract update file or bootanimation.zip file and use desc.txt file from it.)
Write following things in desc.txt
# 480 wide, 800 tall 15 frames per second
480 800 15
p 0 0 [Folder Name]
(This is optional and only for your information)
# p means we're defining a part
# first number is repeat count, 0 means infinite
# second number is delay in frames before performing the next part
# so if you are playing 15 frames a second 15 would be... one second
# string defines the directory to load files from
# files will be loaded in order but names don't matter
# s defines a sound for a part
# sounds will be loaded from /system/media
# oggs with loop points will loop automatically
# only one sound will play at a time
# timing is driven by the part, not the sounds
# if you want no sound, leave blank
# Slide in
#p 1 0 02_flash
#p 0 0 [Folder name]
6. Now select both file and folder create a zip file without a compression using 7-zip
7. Now create "data" folder then "local" folder inside it on your computer (for CMB611) or "system" then "media" folder inside it (for froyob3) and Put newly created zip file in it.
8. Now again right click on root folder i.e. "data" or "system" folder and create .tar file using 7-zip.
9. Now again right click on .tar file you created and create .gzip file using 7-zip.
10. Rename the file to cm_o2_update.tar.gz and use it for auto update...
You are done..
Edited by matriX1218, 14 December 2011 - 08:55 AM.