I compiled the latest ClockworkMod Recovery 184.108.40.206 for the Blade2. I've tested it and it works fine for me but your mileage may vary.
Download: recovery-clockwork-220.127.116.11-blade2.img 3.54 MB
This was built during my CM7 development so I thought I'd share it with people since it does work.
One very important note! Backups created with the older recovery won't work with the new version and vis-versa since the developer has switched to a tar based recovery. This should result in a better & safer backup and restore with smaller sizes than before.
Flash this exactly the same way Sebastian404 mentions using fastboot.
18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124
- Backups now use tar over yaffs for everything except mtd partitions. Backup speed improved.
- Backups now preserve the filesystem type at time of backup. Restores will restore the appropriate filesystem type.
- New color scheme
- Status bar when backing up working again
- Backing up of .android_secure working again
- Bug-fix: root no longer lost on rom restore
Unable to find a changelog for 126.96.36.199 right now
(Sebastian404: If you want me to remove this let me know)