• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Blox

Blox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Hi there,

Recently I have been having a problem with my Market. Since friday night it has been really slow. We`re talking 5ish seconds to load an app page or between pressing download and an app beginning to download. I have tried everything i coud think of: Restarting router, rebooting phone, wifi etc. even reflashed cm to no avail :( anybody know wbat the cause of the problem is or how to fix it?

Thanks, Nathan

(Running CM7.1 stable build with CM kernel)

brunoli

brunoli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus 2x
Same for me. .:mellow:

Blox

Blox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Same for me. .:mellow:

Wierd :( My 3 friends who have Android phones are not experiencing this and I have also tried the Market on my fathers HTC Wildfire S, which, although an older version, is working speedily. This morning my Market is running VERY slowly, as in haven`t got it to load yet. Anyone else experiencing this problem, so we could find the problem/fix it?

Thanks, Nathan

SuperSkill

SuperSkill

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Games, Phones And Freedom To Do Whatever
  • Devices:LG p990,Motorola Defy
  • Twitter:@SuperPils
A lot of reports of success with Set Dns from the market. Choose google dns setting.....youre free to try and buy if satisfiedPosted Image

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts
  • Interests:house music, science, technology ,history
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4 . PA. 4.4
I really don't think the problem is with your phone, since Friday market has been a pig for lots of people :[ myself included :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

Blox

Blox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Thanks SuperSkill! Set DNS seems to have worked, as well as speeding the internet up in general. I forgot to note down my previous DNS settings, will this be a problem? Will they change back on the flash of a ROM? And will it only be temporary? Either way, I'm happy I can download my 10p apps now :P

Thanks, Nathan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users