Grand Theft Auto 3 on Vega

Guest ZachUK

Guest Mr Carl

I initially purchased it to use with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, but have since discovered that I am also able to install it on my Vega. I am running VegaComb 9n (Possibly with Honey Ice on top, I'm pretty sure I did install it.)

Installs fine, loads quickly, frame rate stays pretty high, touch controls are actually not that bad. The only issue I can think of is how to access the save game menu when in the actual game. Pressing the soft menu button brings up the instant replay, the hard back button does nowt, either pressed or held down.

I like the little touch of having pinch-to-zoom on the in-game map; it is really to be expected, but I liked it nevertheless.

Guest jonn sz

seems to be working fine in vegacomb with update 3. Played fine with no crashes at all for a good two hours last night. don't come no better than tablet GTA!

will even run on my htc desire (framerate is appalling though on that hahha)

to access the main menu in gameplay.....tap the map top left then the house button (or soft back button, can't remember which now).

OK so here is a question. How can I buy this game? My only Android Device is my Vega, and I am running VegaComb 9n, but when I search on the market I do not find the game.