• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

pbz1983

pbz1983

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

here is a cm9 (4.0.4) build which would be nice if people with 5mp camera's could try

as targetbsp says, cm9 has currently moved to self-builds: http://android.modac...-cm9-for-blade/

OK well I don't have a 5mp camera, but I do have the normal 3.2mp and can confirm the camera preview/gallery works without any issues :-) with this ROM.
update-cm-9-20120507-SNAPSHOT-blade-sej-signed-camfix2.zip

The in call screen is still not working, although not sure if this is meant to be fixed in this release, but just thought I'd mention it.

sej7278

sej7278

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

OK well I don't have a 5mp camera, but I do have the normal 3.2mp and can confirm the camera preview/gallery works without any issues :-) with this ROM.
update-cm-9-20120507-SNAPSHOT-blade-sej-signed-camfix2.zip

The in call screen is still not working, although not sure if this is meant to be fixed in this release, but just thought I'd mention it.

glad the camera works on 3mp, no the black screen is still a work in progress, although i've not had the problem for a while myself for some reason.

shmizan

shmizan

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
well like Tom said value of 0 brightness is still visible on OLED panels, and since you and him both have OLED panels (and don't encounter it), I guess it does not affect it.
though it's a bit problematic you had it at first and now not.
anyway this should be discussed at the compiling thread (or bring this thread to life)

Orange San Francisco, Upgraded to Gen 2 with TPT Helper (custom partition layout: 150-sys, 302-data, 4-cache)
CyanogenMod 10

Schwinni

Schwinni

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade [Gen2] via TPT

here is a cm9 (4.0.4) build which would be nice if people with 5mp camera's could try

as targetbsp says, cm9 has currently moved to self-builds: http://android.modac...-cm9-for-blade/

I'm installing this ROM right now.
Sej, tell me, is S2E/A2SD working in your ROM?

AsmMndz.

AsmMndz.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Vodafone 945
Can not port it ZTE JOE friends?

Edited by AsmMndz., 18 May 2012 - 03:06 PM.

NFPN

NFPN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco
Hi there

I just install the Cyanogenmod 9 on my Zte blade and it doesn´t came with the market and the option "file manager"... I know that is a work in progress but i have seen picture and videos of the system with that...can someone help me on my question??
Thank you

targetbsp

targetbsp

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,998 posts
  • Devices:Blade V, I9000, Blade
No version of CM comes with market as it is part of Gapps. You want gapps-ics and whatever the latest date is from here: http://goo.im/gapps/
Once you have a market, you can then install whatever file manager you like.

My Blade site - includes vanilla KANGS's of CM7. Also available: modified GB Gapps with various market versions, mini ICS Gapps for 160mb system partitions and Flash for ARMv6
CM7 Blade changelog

NFPN

NFPN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank you targetbsp, i will try right now

NFPN

NFPN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank you very much, its working nicely :D

targetbsp

targetbsp

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,998 posts
  • Devices:Blade V, I9000, Blade
No problem. glad you got it sorted. :)

My Blade site - includes vanilla KANGS's of CM7. Also available: modified GB Gapps with various market versions, mini ICS Gapps for 160mb system partitions and Flash for ARMv6
CM7 Blade changelog

iArkAt8

iArkAt8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
after flashing cyanogen , my phone not have imei, i back to the stock rom now have imei.i need to flashing cyanogen any way to flashing cyanogen and have imei.
i have gen 2.

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
You are posting in very old thread (last post was from May 2012)! And this ROM is an old and unstable alpha version. :D Check out the rest of the forum for newer ROMs. There are many good Cyanogenmod 10 ROMs.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.3 KitKat)

michaelmoor18

michaelmoor18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte Motion V790
hi every one, Please I need help, I bought ZTE V790 in venezuela (movistar-motion) android version 2.4.6... I,ve roote it with vietnami version, and I've install the Viettel rom caus it has SIM unlock, but it's a limited version with 2 languages (English & Vietnami) and the SIM card not work, I need to install Android 4.0, multy language and free lock SIM operator, any Ideas? Iv'e tried with this (http://firmware.pp.ua/root/) but nothing... my phione didnt accept the rom or the root thx any way

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

hi every one, Please I need help, I bought ZTE V790 in venezuela (movistar-motion) android version 2.4.6... I,ve roote it with vietnami version, and I've install the Viettel rom caus it has SIM unlock, but it's a limited version with 2 languages (English & Vietnami) and the SIM card not work, I need to install Android 4.0, multy language and free lock SIM operator, any Ideas? Iv'e tried with this (http://firmware.pp.ua/root/) but nothing... my phione didnt accept the rom or the root thx any way

1. What is android 2.4???
2. Is your phone zte blade?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users