- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

taylor314

taylor314

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm hoping to get one of the above shortly and have read about the WiFi problems on the original SF/Blade. Has anyone found any problems in this area on the SF2? I expect to be using the WiFi feature quite a lot so would hate to be buying into a load of trouble.

Enimaxi

Enimaxi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:Nokia N95, ZTE Crescent (SFII)
  • Twitter:@N/A
No trouble at all with my SF2

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
No problems here on TMV

Posted Image

Daniel Meah

Daniel Meah

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade,t-mobile vivacity
  • Twitter:@DanielMeah
The wifi chip is the same as the phone 4 so its quite good. not had any problems so far

Rimatron

Rimatron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:SF2 (ZTE BLADE 2)
Using the SF2 for a couple of weeks now. WIFI seem pretty good, coupled with JiWire WiFi scanner. I can pretty much get a connection most places. Battery life is pretty poor when using Wifi. Down to around 3 hours on a full charge, if you keep the WiFi connected.

But if your using it for emails and light browsing, turning the Wifi of when not needed. You can get a couple of day between charges.

PsYcHoKiLLa

PsYcHoKiLLa

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4, Tesco Hudl
  • Twitter:@djsubterrain

Using the SF2 for a couple of weeks now. WIFI seem pretty good, coupled with JiWire WiFi scanner. I can pretty much get a connection most places. Battery life is pretty poor when using Wifi. Down to around 3 hours on a full charge, if you keep the WiFi connected.

But if your using it for emails and light browsing, turning the Wifi of when not needed. You can get a couple of day between charges.

Maybe you should reset the battery stats cos I'm getting over a day of standby even with the wifi connected

Reider59

Reider59

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Got my SFII on Friday 23rd Dec. Unlocked same day and now de branded + several apps on via Wi Fi. My router is downstairs, took the SFII upstairs and no problems. Not a problem that I can see so far. Could it be the older problem when unlocking/debranding and the Wi Fi was lost, quite quickly later it was sorted? Just an initial teething problem in a newly released phone and patching.

Steve

Edited by Reider59, 25 December 2011 - 09:11 PM.

*** Just remember, any ROM change, Kernel change or any other type of change you do is at your own risk. Someone helping you is not responsible for any risks you decide to take. It works for many but their are situations, events and errors outside of the control of a third party that may cause a bricked phone. Think before you start. I took the chance and thankfully it worked for me. Had it not then only I would have been to blame. ***

unrandomsam

unrandomsam

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • Devices:Xperia Play / Xoom / ZTE Blade
What about wifi sleep policy -> never (Properly working not just forcing the phone to never sleep at all)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users