[ROM]De-branded rom for the <<SanFran2>>

Guest raverrr

Guest Reider59

I haven`t used this particular one yet but its a good option. Many people are confused and too many are already flashing the ROM and forgetting the step of the kernel. I should know because the first time I did that too. Then had to go back, cook it again and stand on the windowsill to cool. wink.gifsmile.gif Theirs starting to be some good stuff for the Crescent now and a few options too. Can`t wait to see what else comes out of all this. I think now the SFII and the Vivacity have had a month+ of release more people will come looking for forums like this and need help. Thankfully its all here with you guys, thanks for posting it.

Steve

Guest raverrr

I haven`t used this particular one yet but its a good option. Many people are confused and too many are already flashing the ROM and forgetting the step of the kernel. I should know because the first time I did that too. Then had to go back, cook it again and stand on the windowsill to cool. wink.gifsmile.gif Theirs starting to be some good stuff for the Crescent now and a few options too. Can`t wait to see what else comes out of all this. I think now the SFII and the Vivacity have had a month+ of release more people will come looking for forums like this and need help. Thankfully its all here with you guys, thanks for posting it.

Steve

your welcome :). android is a good hobby/passtime for me.