4 replies to this topic

raverrr

raverrr

Recognised Ginger Ninja

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Blate
This is FLB's stock 2.3.5 ROM but with the kernel for the SF2 already in it. So no more touchscreen issues or any need to flash the kernel seperately.

------------>http://www.multiupload.com/X1B9UQWUIT

Enjoy :)

Edited by raverrr, 31 December 2011 - 04:05 PM.

-If i've been helpfull to you in any way, press that little green thanks button

PsYcHoKiLLa

PsYcHoKiLLa

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4, Tesco Hudl
  • Twitter:@djsubterrain
Is this rooted as well?

raverrr

raverrr

Recognised Ginger Ninja

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Is this rooted as well?

yep all the usual trimings. it's just FLB's debranded rom but with the SF2 kernel already loaded. for specifics look HERE.

Reider59

Reider59

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
I haven`t used this particular one yet but its a good option. Many people are confused and too many are already flashing the ROM and forgetting the step of the kernel. I should know because the first time I did that too. Then had to go back, cook it again and stand on the windowsill to cool. Posted Image Posted Image Theirs starting to be some good stuff for the Crescent now and a few options too. Can`t wait to see what else comes out of all this. I think now the SFII and the Vivacity have had a month+ of release more people will come looking for forums like this and need help. Thankfully its all here with you guys, thanks for posting it.

Steve

*** Just remember, any ROM change, Kernel change or any other type of change you do is at your own risk. Someone helping you is not responsible for any risks you decide to take. It works for many but their are situations, events and errors outside of the control of a third party that may cause a bricked phone. Think before you start. I took the chance and thankfully it worked for me. Had it not then only I would have been to blame. ***

raverrr

raverrr

Recognised Ginger Ninja

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

I haven`t used this particular one yet but its a good option. Many people are confused and too many are already flashing the ROM and forgetting the step of the kernel. I should know because the first time I did that too. Then had to go back, cook it again and stand on the windowsill to cool. Posted Image Posted Image Theirs starting to be some good stuff for the Crescent now and a few options too. Can`t wait to see what else comes out of all this. I think now the SFII and the Vivacity have had a month+ of release more people will come looking for forums like this and need help. Thankfully its all here with you guys, thanks for posting it.

Steve

your welcome :). android is a good hobby/passtime for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users