[MIUI (like)] [CM7 BASED] LewaOS Port for the Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 06/01]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Atomix86

Oh dear they will find out what I'm having for tea and that I "like" that my friend is having a few beers lolz!

And all those account login details that go with it? :P

Guest PedroVader

Actually I just fixed the data being sent - it's quite a simple fix actually

So I will be posting it after all...

You carry such an air of nonchalance, something gets in your way, you just seem to shrug, and cast it to the side...man you are the Don!

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

Guest tilal6991

You carry such an air of nonchalance, something gets in your way, you just seem to shrug, and cast it to the side...man you are the Don!

That's what developing 4 ROMs for 2 devices does to you ;)

Guest dwitcombe

Hi, your superness :)

could you also castrate/fix the lewa for the blade? so that other users can try it without fear?

thanks

don

That's what developing 4 ROMs for 2 devices does to you ;)

Guest dwitcombe

scrub that last request, just read the blade post lol

don

could you also castrate/fix the lewa for the blade? so that other users can try it without fear?

thanks

don

Guest tilal6991

thanks

don

All I did was add the 2 lines to the hosts file as suggested in the Blade thread - there is nothing magaical about the fix :)

Guest pandalorian

Yep you do. But for the next version will not need it ;)

Could you write a how to to installing the rom(if itsnot format + install zip from SD) or whats that so called Gapps.zip ,where do i get it and how to apply?

Sorry for being noob :-)

Guest tilal6991

Could you write a how to to installing the rom(if itsnot format + install zip from SD) or whats that so called Gapps.zip ,where do i get it and how to apply?

Sorry for being noob :-)

OK. The order is:

1. Flash ROM like any other ROM

2. Wipe data

3. Flash GAPPs from http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip

4. Reboot into ROM and enjoy :)

Guest tilal6991

Nothing,it does not even show any networks if I scan,if I manually enter my wifi,still nothing.

Ah yes. After wiping data I also see the problem. I will release a fixed version soon.

Guest PedroVader

S'nice innit!

Didn't expect to see anything MIUI like on the Skate or the blade, clean experience, and quite intuitive.

Soon as Wi-Fi is working, I might keep it a while...although I am quite addicted to my ice cream....but that's what the nandroids are for, thank god I've got a decent size SD card!

Edited by PedroVader

Guest Peterzon99

Hi!

You wrote that you know how to fix the proximity sensor bug and make camera work in 640x480. Could you fix them in your CM7 rom too? I only miss this 2 things.

Ah yes. After wiping data I also see the problem. I will release a fixed version soon.

Guest tilal6991

Hi!

You wrote that you know how to fix the proximity sensor bug and make camera work in 640x480. Could you fix them in your CM7 rom too? I only miss this 2 things.

I'm not sure - I might.